Indicators with alerts/signal - page 388

Even though it is a decompiled code, in order to keep you from looking further : it is a simple regular parabolic SAR renamed to "fx_ultimate". Look for any PSAR with alerts that include email too

elcomepips:
hi you can put an email alert to this indicator?

fx_ultimate04_alert.mq4

thanks mladen

Hi FOREX Friends....Can anyone please add one more email Alert to this indicator.

Hi FOREX Friends....Can anyone please add one more email Alert to this indicator.

What do I mean, is that possible to code this indicator to receive an email alert when RSI Preriod crosses Stochastic D Period, up or down? Thanks, thanks so lot.

bebbbr:
Hi FOREX Friends....Can anyone please add one more email Alert to this indicator. What do I mean, is that possible to code this indicator to receive an email alert when RSI Preriod crosses Stochastic D Period, up or down? Thanks, thanks so lot.

Hi Bebbbr,

With this version you can use either or what i mean if alertsOnStoRsiSigCross = true then that will be your alert and if alertsOnStoRsiSigCross = false, then it will be the oversold overboght alert. If you want both maybe can use 2 instances of the indicator with alerts set differently.

These were asked for here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173058

Hi mrtools....thanks, thanks so lot

mrtools:
Hi Bebbbr, With this version you can use either or what i mean if alertsOnStoRsiSigCross = true then that will be your alert and if alertsOnStoRsiSigCross = false, then it will be the oversold overboght alert. If you want both maybe can use 2 instances of the indicator with alerts set differently.

Hi mrtools....thanks, thanks so lot for this awesome indicator, you can´t believe how you helped me. Thanks again.

mrtools - rsx nrp T3 smoothed

Thank you for the quick response. I'll test the new version today.

mrtools:
These were asked for here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173058

Hi mrtools!

Can you please also add arrows?

Better Volume Indicator v1.5 with Sound and Email Alert

Hey Guys,

I would like some help with a very useful indicator which is good by itself but could be improved if a new feature would be added...

The new feature which I seek to be programmed would be this indicator with an option to have sound and email alert if the colors change

Thank you, this will help you as well as me to be notified in advance!

Files:

Hi All,

I'm Jordan and new to this forum. I would like to take this opprotunity to thank the architect of this website and all those who participate in sharing..

Can anyone please add an Alert to this indicator?

Reason: