Indicators with alerts/signal - page 392

wolf1210
wolf1210  

MT4 indies with alert

mrtools:
Hopefully i understood you right changed to the 50 level cross of pcr1 and this time got the name right on the alerts.

Hi Mrtools

I found a great indi (some bull bear) and would like to ask if you could be so kind and add an alert when it changes status (up/down and vice versa). It works great at Eur/$ 5 min and changes colour of the last bar at the opening of the next bar. I would also suggest that you have a look at the code because it will not show up if I change the timeframe.

Thanks a lot for your good work!!

Wolfschsefc08_farb-2.ex4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

wolfsch

In the properties of that indicator go to Common tab and un-check the fixed minimum and maximum. This is what you are going to get :

And you will find out that is is the nnn th reincarnation of "good old" Solar wind with calculating period set to 12 (upper is the "sefc..." lower is the "Solar wind")

wolfsch:
Hi Mrtools

I found a great indi (some bull bear) and would like to ask if you could be so kind and add an alert when it changes status (up/down and vice versa). It works great at Eur/$ 5 min and changes colour of the last bar at the opening of the next bar. I would also suggest that you have a look at the code because it will not show up if I change the timeframe.

Thanks a lot for your good work!!

Wolfschsefc08_farb-2.ex4
Files:
sefc.gif 28 kb
wolf1210
wolf1210  

mt4 indicators with alert

mladen:
wolfsch

In the properties of that indicator go to Common tab and un-check the fixed minimum and maximum. This is what you are going to get :

And you will find out that is is the nnn th reincarnation of "good old" Solar wind with calculating period set to 12 (upper is the "sefc..." lower is the "Solar wind")

Hi Mladen

thanks for your fast reply. I thought I had found something special, but...again ols stuff. As far as I can remember you said earlier that this indi is repainting?

And how do I get the common tab?

Thanks again

Wolfsch

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

wolfsch

Yes, it repaints - some more info about it you can find here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

As of common tab of the indicator : right click on the indicator, choose properties and then you will get something like this :

then just un-check the fixed minimum and maximum

wolfsch:
Hi Mladen

thanks for your fast reply. I thought I had found something special, but...again ols stuff. As far as I can remember you said earlier that this indi is repainting?

And how do I get the common tab?

Thanks again

Wolfsch
Files:
sefc_1.gif 11 kb
Joradan
Joradan  
mrtools:
Hi Jordan, the indicator was gan hi lo bars and regular line version, the trade looked better than it really was, i bailed fairly quickly after i posted, but gained a pip or 2 . The ZZ Semaphor best used on higher timeframe, on 5 minute chart would get the alert then watch the price continue in the wrong direction before the turn actually happened, so all i can say is its dangerous and definitely not a leading indicator.

Hi Mrtools,

Thank you for sharing your insight on the ZZ Semaphor indicator, I'll keep this in mind..

I've tested the divergence-alert indicator and it seems that it repaints or should I say disappeared.. When I reboot my MT4 the signal literally disappeared.. I haven't experienced this before. I have attached 2 screenshots that illustrate it..

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Joradan:
Hi Mrtools,

Thank you for sharing your insight on the ZZ Semaphor indicator, I'll keep this in mind..

I've tested the divergence-alert indicator and it seems that it repaints or should I say disappeared.. When I reboot my MT4 the signal literally disappeared.. I haven't experienced this before. I have attached 2 screenshots that illustrate it..

Hi Joradan,

Am working on the divergence indicator, not sure if i'll be able to fix,and would suggest to not use it for now.

ayan2030
ayan2030  

Dear mrtools. Can you please add a pop up alert to this indicator?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
clon_tron:
Dear mrtools. Can you please add a pop up alert to this indicator?

Hi Clon_tron,

Posted it here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

subterfuge
subterfuge  

Can anyone help me in finding a momentum divergence indicator with audio alerts/arrows?

I can find lots of such indicators for other oscillators, but not 'momentum'

thanks muchly.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
subterfuge:
Can anyone help me in finding a momentum divergence indicator with audio alerts/arrows?

I can find lots of such indicators for other oscillators, but not 'momentum'

thanks muchly.

Hi Subterfuge,

Like Mladen said, not sure which momentum indicator, but posted a version over here with alerts and arrows on divergence

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175886/page10