Indicators with alerts/signal - page 382

No need to make alerts for it. It is one more version of "Solar wind". Some more info on solar wind indicator here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

And a comparison of the Solar wind and FS30 histogram :

kaola508:
I found this indicator work well done in 15and 30M,when it value is positive only considering to buy,exit when it value turn to negative ,and vice versa.Even when met a false,the stop loss is limited.combination with other indicators would be better.

hopes someone recode it and add a message alert when it value turn positive or negative.thank you.

sorry for my poor english ,just learn by myself for six months.

Files:
solar_winds.gif  27 kb

thanks,help me a lot !

newdigital:
It is impssible to add alert to ex4 file - it should be source code sorry. Besides, I am not sure exactly but from what I see on your image - this indicator may be repainted ... may be I am wrong ... but as I see the arrow on your image and if it is something similar to gigh now so - this indicator may be useless for trading as the main indicator sorry.

thank you for your help, i don't know it is impossible to add alert to ex4 file till now.by the way,this indicator don't repain.

mladen:
No need to make alerts for it. It is one more version of "Solar wind". Some more info on solar wind indicator here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

And a comparison of the Solar wind and FS30 histogram :

Yes,it is,just like you said,the same as "solar wind".

kaola508:
thank you for your help, i don't know it is impossible to add alert to ex4 file till now.by the way,this indicator don't repain.

...if Mladen said this indicator repaints...it will from now on:)...

...if Mladen said this indicator repaints...it will from now on:)...138709[/ATTACH]

kaola508:

Making alert to indicator is the following: inserting some programming code inside programming body of the indicator. If you uploaded closed source (as ex4) so the programmer should h*ack it for you which is illegale for you and for him.

if you have normal source from the author of the indicator so it may be possible.

Without source code - it is difficult.

As to repaiting so it took 4 minutes for me the prove:

your indicator is repainting hardly for past closed bars by color and value..

I used SnapShotI indicator from here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

You can see by yourself:

Next bar:

Next closed bar:

naxt closed bar:

kaola508:
what i mean "don't repaints"is that, when price is closed,its value is determined,we just see that positive or negative.at the next bar open,we don't see that the previously "Solar wind" repain its value.if the previously "Solar wind" is positive,at the next open price we buy,vice versa.

Indicator is repainted by value and by color for past closed bars.

See the images on my previous post.

You know ... some developers are creating such the indicators just to attract the trades by good images on the chart, or to sell it to them. But I am sorry - it is always necessary to use/trade by the indicator before.

----------

About screenshots - there are few more versions of indicator making screenshots:

- re-painting indicators: evaluation and fixing thread.

- SnapShotI indicator: this indicator makes screen shots of active chart at regular intervals. By default, one tick after beginning of a new bar. Some evaluation of some indicators using SnapShotI indicator is on this post.

- SnapShotI indicator new version is on this post.

- Snapshot 2 indicator is on this post. The latest snapshot indicator that allows to specify how many ticks have to pass between the shots got lost in this migration.

thank you so much! i have to learn more.

Need Alert For this indicator

Can someone please add an alert option for the crossing of different combinations of currency pairs.

Much thanks.

Files:
Reason: