Indicators with alerts/signal - page 994

Hello Mr.Mladen, I have this indicator, have been live testing it for few days result are amazing,

However its very tired since there is no alert so I have to keep looking at the chart for many hours. Please kindly add alert to this indicator. Thank you.

tsv__renkofx.mq4

Files:

Hello mladen and mrtools,

You guys mind adding an alert to this indi . and if possible, could you guys make it alert early before price reach the level so ill will have time to look at it . really much appreciated . thank very much.

murrey_math_mt4_vg.mq4

Files:

clon_tron:
mladen/mrtools can you please add arrows and alert when the lines cross each other?

clon_tron

That is simply yet another renamed solar wind with a moving average added to it

Hi mladen/mrtools,

please help me add alerts and mtf to this indicator at colour change.

Thanks for your goodness.

Files:

yvechek:
Hello Mr.Mladen, I have this indicator, have been live testing it for few days result are amazing,

However its very tired since there is no alert so I have to keep looking at the chart for many hours. Please kindly add alert to this indicator. Thank you.

tsv__renkofx.mq4

hello yvechek, indicator Tsv RenkoFx Is Same Xo Use attached Ind Same Result already added alert

thanks

"Hello Mladen and Mrtools,

Would it be possible to convert this Damiani volatmeter oscillator into a kind of dash or a value plotted on the upper right corner of the chart (or any other); I do not need to see the oscillator.

So, when the green line is on top the value would be green.

When the red line is on top, the value would be red.

The bigger the distance between two lines would be represented by a figure from 0 to 10, where 0 would be the case when the two lines cross each other. Red would go from -10 to 0 and green from 0 to 10.

Thanks for looking into this matter.

Wulong"

I have posted this in "Something interesting ....' but no one seems to have seen this, so I ask it here ...

Wulong10:
"Hello Mladen and Mrtools,

Would it be possible to convert this Damiani volatmeter oscillator into a kind of dash or a value plotted on the upper right corner of the chart (or any other); I do not need to see the oscillator.

So, when the green line is on top the value would be green.

When the red line is on top, the value would be red.

The bigger the distance between two lines would be represented by a figure from 0 to 10, where 0 would be the case when the two lines cross each other. Red would go from -10 to 0 and green from 0 to 10.

Thanks for looking into this matter.

Wulong"

I have posted this in "Something interesting ....' but no one seems to have seen this, so I ask it here ...

This one has text display added to the indicator : damiani_volatmeter_amp_text.mq4

Thanks, Mladen, I will try it out.

vavrey:
dynamic_gains_1_1.mq4mladen/mr tools - can this indicator have an alert on the current candle please? Thanks for your help here.

Vavrey, from what I can tell, that indicator is a decompiled and renamed version of TrendEnvelopes, there is a version with alerts here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page599

mrtools:
Vavrey, from what I can tell, that indicator is a decompiled and renamed version of TrendEnvelopes, there is a version with alerts here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page599

Yep, perfect! Thanks mrtools.

Reason: