Need help indentifying indicator - page 123

Asking Help

Hye,i knew there is alot of MA crossover indicator but this one is great if it is not repainting..can anybody fix this indicator so that it wouldn't repaint if possible?

Many thanks

ma_crossover_lines.mq4

Files:

Can someone please help me identify this indicator ?

Its a trend indicator that looks like a moving average on the charts. There are 3 types of display: Trending Up (curved up), Trending Down (curved down) and Sideways (flat line).

The specialty of this indicator is that even though it looks like a moving average indicator, it has the ability to detect flat markets. It displays a flat line when a flat market is detected.

I don't remember the name of the indicator so can someone please please help me if you remember the name of the indicator or have it ?

hello friends

hello friends prompt please what indicators in drawing

Files:
vndppygbgz.jpg  262 kb

Does anybody know this?? Perfect Signals

Hello!

I found an Indikator on the web (karldittmann).

Because he is known for selling in forums found stratgies as holy grals i want to ask you guys here if somebody know this one.

Pls look the attached picture!

Thanks!

Regards, Andi

Files:
aug19sreen.gif  27 kb

News Dashboard

HI,

I am searching for this Indicator on the Top of the Right side.

The only Importent thing i need from it is the Price Spread and News.

Thank you

Files:
indicator.jpg  90 kb

Indicator With Price Label-Mother Bar/Inside Bar

hello friends.

i am using inside bar for trading when price break high-low price of mother bar ...

http://cdn1.ltttmstatic.com/wp-content/uploads/ibs.jpg

so i am looking the mother bar indicator with price label on high and low price of bar. I attach picture above for your reference.

if cannot find anywhere of this kind of indicator, can someone make it. so easy for everyone to trade using inside bar. very simple trading strategy..

thanks.

Hi rayz,

I am not sure that it is same one but it is what I found

- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176128

(public thread)

- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

(public thread)

- https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173494

(elite section sorry; you can ask any question on this public thread if you are not elite member https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173581 )

Market sentiment indicators

Hi,

I have been observing the Lawgirl's Trend display indicator for quite some times now. Normally I can't trade on it, but I saw it's a useful indicator to show market sentiment. When you are trading, the other indicators like RSI give you trend for every move the price does, but trading in the direction of market sentiment is better because you can avoid false signals.

So I would like to have other market sentiment indicators and possibly trying to make a system in the future.

Can someone post here other market sentiment indicators they have please?

Regards,

Descaboy

Indicator that graphs profit, per pair, as a function of time

hey motiv8d, I have seen an indicator called 'probability meter' or forex 'multi meter' or something that looks similar.

Hi guys.

I have searched far and wide for something like this, without any luck.

I NEED:

I need an indicator, that graphs P/L for OPEN TRADES (in pips or amount). It should look like an EQUITY GRAPH but instead of equity, I want it to display OPEN TRADE P/L for current trades and previous trades, but only for trades belonging to that pair. It could have PIPs (eg 50,0,-50) or AMOUNT on the Y axis. The X axis would be time. The growing or declining OPEN TRADE PROFIT/LOSS amount would corresponds with the bars above it, on whatever TimeFrame the indicator is on.

REASON:

Some of my EAs come into nice profit territory, however when I look at the statement, it is disappointing. I want to try and catch a better close. An indicator that plots profit per pair underneath my signals indicators would help me look back, for a better place to set a close. It would also help me see what amount maximum profit was on that trade too, during its course.

LIMITATIONS:

To avoid loosing the line once the trade closes, I would like it to finish with a MARK, and then start plotting the next open trade's P/L afterwards. I only tend to have one open position in any pair (so that doesn't complicate it needing different colours for different open trades plotted).

Is this possible guys? It sounds very simple, similar to those EQUITY display indicators, but showing only open and previous trades from the pair that corresponds to the chart that it is on.... Can anyone point me in the right direction please? Thanks in advance

Major huge edit: I want to delete my post above, as I now code anything I want myself.... however I will leave it untouched for history's sake....

Anyway I found this exact indicator:

i-BalEq.mq4 by Kim Igor aka KimIV (http: // www.kimiv.ru)

It is so handy, blessings to you Kim...

See it calculates profit and loss on equity and balance per bar.... with a backtest, you only see what it is when a trade closes, rather than the growth per bar!!!! such an subtle yet important difference...

I am not sure if it was Open Source as someone sent it to me, so I will respect the copyright and won't post it.. however you know the name and contact if you want it.

Knowing coding now I see it wasn't rocket science with the arrays here, however nice bloody work Kim, I am suprised this indicator is not apart of every trader's arsenal of tools.

(oh yeah, you just make a dummy variable to call on it "if (IfTesting==true){double dummyvariable = iCustom etc.....}, then when you do a visual backtest, it will show you the growth per bar when you stop the test for example, rather than just having MT4s which is growth per trade closed.)

#00_zz_V2 with an alarm

Is there a version of #00_zz_V2 with an alarm at it's peaks and valleys or can someone code this. I am aware it repaints but am very interested in this indicator and would like to to teak it. Problem...

Reason: