Indicators with alerts/signal - page 386

William Snyder
William Snyder  
elcomepips:
hi could put email alert when you see the arrow? gold999d1.mq4

Elcomepips,

Even though its decompiled have seen that code in so many different names, posting the same thing but with its original name and fixed version

Files:
elcomepips
elcomepips  
mrtools:
Elcomepips, Even though its decompiled have seen that code in so many different names, posting the same thing but with its original name and fixed version

thank you very much mrtools

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

RAVI fx fisher bars

A friend of mine asked me if it is possible to make the indicator from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page246 to show as bars on a chart window. So here it is.

Except I decided to extend it a bit :added an option to color bars in two ways. One way is to color the bars strictly when the value of the indicator crosses zero values and the other is to have 3 colors : color up, color down and neutral color (when the values are between trigger values) If you set the Show3StateMode to false it will show only the 2 states otherwise it will add that neutral state on chart too, and in that case it looks something like this :

Files:
simbasimba
simbasimba  

Help me add alert n pop??

Hi,

Can you help me add alert to this pivot point ind? basically when prices hits the level, alerts given.. Please

elcomepips
elcomepips  
mladen:
A friend of mine asked me if it is possible to make the indicator from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page246 to show as bars on a chart window. So here it is.

Except I decided to extend it a bit :added an option to color bars in two ways. One way is to color the bars strictly when the value of the indicator crosses zero values and the other is to have 3 colors : color up, color down and neutral color (when the values are between trigger values) If you set the Show3StateMode to false it will show only the 2 states otherwise it will add that neutral state on chart too, and in that case it looks something like this :

indicator repaint?

secretcode
secretcode  

Pivot Shift !

simbasimba:
Hi, Can you help me add alert to this pivot point ind? basically when prices hits the level, alerts given.. Please

Hi Simbasimba

Do you have any strategy using pivot 'shift' ?!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

No it does not ...

elcomepips:
indicator repaint?
George
George  

New MA cross alert?

I've searched everywhere for a MA coss alert that incorporates the shift part of the MA setting - see attached.

Does anyone know of one and if so could it be posted?

Many thanks

TEAMTRADER

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
TEAMTRADER:
I've searched everywhere for a MA coss alert that incorporates the shift part of the MA setting - see attached.

Does anyone know of one and if so could it be posted?

Many thanks

TEAMTRADER

Try this one i've been using, it uses arrows and lines plus shift.

Arecibo
Arecibo  

Schaff Trend Cycle 1

Can anyone please help to add a change of direction alert to this great indicator, it would be much appreciated.