Indicators with alerts/signal - page 386

New MA cross alert?

I've searched everywhere for a MA coss alert that incorporates the shift part of the MA setting - see attached.

Does anyone know of one and if so could it be posted?

Many thanks

TEAMTRADER

Files:
document1_1.pdf  77 kb

TEAMTRADER:
I've searched everywhere for a MA coss alert that incorporates the shift part of the MA setting - see attached.

Does anyone know of one and if so could it be posted?

Many thanks

TEAMTRADER

Try this one i've been using, it uses arrows and lines plus shift.

Schaff Trend Cycle 1

Can anyone please help to add a change of direction alert to this great indicator, it would be much appreciated.

Files:

Arecibo

Here you go

Arecibo:
Can anyone please help to add a change of direction alert to this great indicator, it would be much appreciated.

Hi Guys.....Can anyone please add Sound Alert to this indicator

Can anyone please add Sound Alert to this indicator

Files:

Thanks a million mladen

Probably been asked a million times...

I'll try again, since after 30 minutes of searching here on the forum, still no luck

I'm looking for a CCI overbought/oversold levels (to be custom entered) with Email alert. Can't find this EMail alert anywhere..

A help would be so much appreciated!

rsi or cci auto trendlines

Hi I hope everything is ok with all traders on this forum! I saw so many threads but i can't find anything! It's an old indicator, i dont remember if it is cci or rsi, but the indicator has auto trendlines, and it is amazing for entry breakouts! anyone know where i can find without paying of course?

nice trades for all!

Tom22:
I'll try again, since after 30 minutes of searching here on the forum, still no luck

I'm looking for a CCI overbought/oversold levels (to be custom entered) with Email alert. Can't find this EMail alert anywhere..

A help would be so much appreciated!

Hi Tom22

Made this one.

Files:

Friends!!!!! The indicator is very necessary

Adaptive intraday breakout 2_alerts+mtf

Share, who can!!! Be so are kind!!! Thanks!!!

Files:
Reason: