Indicators with alerts/signal - page 385

elcomepips
elcomepips  
mrtools:
For this indicator check here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

el indicador LuckyStarV2.mq4 es tambien solar wind?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
elcomepips:
el indicador LuckyStarV2.mq4 es tambien solar wind?

Elcomepips,

Could you please use the translator can't understand what you are saying. Am guessing your asking about alerts on LuckyStarV2.mq4, can't figure out how to do since this is decompiled code, Sorry!

elcomepips
elcomepips  

mrtools sorry. At the "LuckyStarV2.mq4" could put an email alert on the first green bar or red?

ayan2030
ayan2030  

Hi!

mladen can you please add a pop up alert to this indicator.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Here you go

I assumed that you want al;erts on the value with signal line crosses, so made it that way

clon_tron:
Hi! mladen can you please add a pop up alert to this indicator.
ayan2030
ayan2030  

mladen can you please add a pop up alert to this indicator. When the dots appear.

Thanks in advance!

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

clon_tron

That is decompiled version of the indicator. Do you have the original code that can be posted (so if it is not a commercial or a private indicator)? Please don't take this personaly but I will repeat what I have told already in a couple of occasions : decompiled code is a "no-no" for me as far as altering or working with it is concerned. I simply do not want to do to others what I would not like that the others do to me

clon_tron:
mladen can you please add a pop up alert to this indicator. When the dots appear.

Thanks in advance!

ayan2030
ayan2030  
mladen:
clon_tron That is decompiled version of the indicator. Do you have the original code that can be posted (so if it is not a commercial or a private indicator)? Please don't take this personaly but I will repeat what I have told already in a couple of occasions : decompiled code is a "no-no" for me as far as altering or working with it is concerned. I simply do not want to do to others what I would not like that the others do to me

Thanks, but i don't have.

elcomepips
elcomepips  

hi could put email alert when you see the arrow?

gold999d1.mq4

Files:
George
George  

Zigzag fibonacci fan signal alert

Are there any coders who are interested in coding a new signal alert?

It is based on the ZigZag code combined with the Fibonacci Fan code.

I've attached a PDF and the ZigZag2 indicator that was used.

PM me if you have any questions.zigzag2.ex4new_indi_alert.pdf

Thanks in advance.

TEAMTRADER

Files: