Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 815

tomitom06:
It is joke Mladen, i meant, we need to pay for it. I stated at the past, what you are doing here incredible. Thank you again.(ps: we are waiting for your advanced prediction indy )

:)

I am predicting that the prediction will predict all

Now I think it is my turn. when I put this indicator {advanced forecasting} to be converted to MTF, I want ofcourse to help people and myself, the great mladen fix coding error and improve its performance, should we learn from him how we help people. I think and I am pretty sure Great Mladen agree me about that indicator is for every one. Please, we don't want advice from any one about where we should put the indicator. From my side and as I believe there is part from the indicator belong to me, and as I am learning from this kind Great Mladen, this indicator for all member. Last but not least, if any one believe that it is repainting simply don't used, he is absolutely don't know the repainting concept. Using this indicator MTF + RSI (19) + Sidus histo Day setting (modified by MrTool) + some pattern-bar indicator will increase the probability of profit, however, there is always the human factor how to manage with the indicators + MM ruels

Dear Talaate, if you looked at my last post, i stated it was joke, that means i did not give advise to anyone... Secondly, i am not at any stage to advise Mladen or anyone... Thanks

tomitom06:
Dear Talaate, if you looked at my last post, i stated it was joke, that means i did not give advise to anyone... Secondly, i am not at any stage to advise Mladen or anyone... Thanks

Yes, you are right, I did not see that word (joke), any way, it is good to clearify, thanks and sorry for misunderstanding

Talaat E

Hi,

My request to all seniors is it possible to add neutral zone in MTF RSI HISTOGRAM indicator as bellow

RSI > 70 Deep Blue Color

RSI > 55 and < 70 Sky Blue Color

RSI 45 Gray Color (Neutral Zone)

RSI 30 Orange Color

RSI < 30 Dark Red Color

and Indicator attached

Thanks in advance

Files:

Mr M

Mr T

Can you turn this into MTF

Thanks

Files:

rkhan1:
Mr M

Mr T

Can you turn this into MTF

Thanks

rkhan1

check out this one : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download MACD colored + mtf nmc.mq4

Thanks Mr M

That's good one, but I prefer this one , its simple and I am use to it

if you could turn this into MTF

Thanks again

Files:

ask Mr. Mladen to add horizontal line for MTF Zigzag.MQ4

Dear Mr.Mladen

Please help me to update MTF ZigZag.MQ4 to fit following request

current zigzag -1 high point horizontal line with price on the right,

1,add horizontal line for current zigzag -1 and display price on the right, can set line's color and width;

2,add pop alert when market price close to this price within appointed point

3,add pop alert when market price break up this price

current zigzag -1 low point horizontal line with price on the right,

1,add horizontal line for current zigzag -1 and display price on the right, can set line's color and width;

I got original MTF ZigZag.MQ4 at Forextsd before, but there are many mistakes while re-compiling now. I don't know MT4 coding at all. So do me a favor to correct it. Now MTF ZigZag.EX4 is working ok.

Please refer to attached picture about request in details. Thank you very much for your help.

MACrossEarlyAlert.mq4 is same function for your reference.

Best Regards,

Thomas C

thomas_c:
Dear Mr.Mladen

Please help me to update MTF ZigZag.MQ4 to fit following request

current zigzag -1 high point horizontal line with price on the right,

current zigzag -1 low point horizontal line with price on the right,

I got original MTF ZigZag.MQ4 at Forextsd before, but there are many mistakes while re-compiling now. I don't know MT4 coding at all. So do me a favor to correct it. Now MTF ZigZag.EX4 is working ok.

Please refer to attached picture about request in details. Thank you very much for your help.

MACrossEarlyAlert.mq4 is same function for your reference.

Best Regards,

Thomas C

Multi time frame zigzag new metatrader 4 compatible : mtf_zigzag_nmc.mq4

Toy will need this zigzag too : zigzag.mq4

Files:
Reason: