Indicators with alerts/signal - page 394

mrtools:
Hi Wolfsch, Can not fix an ex4 file can't see the code, would need the mt4 source code to be able to open it and fix.

can you make something like it

Will it be possible to get rid of red/blue lines...when I set it's color to "none", as soon as I switch time frame it appears, also is it possible to make slope up/down of the main line with different color? may be smooth it a little? Thanks...

Files:
kst.mq4  11 kb
a.jpg  136 kb

Kst

Pava:
Will it be possible to get rid of red/blue lines...when I set it's color to "none", as soon as I switch time frame it appears, also is it possible to make slope up/down of the main line with different color? may be smooth it a little? Thanks...

Pava,

Here's the code with the capability of displaying or not the two other lines. The original source had the colors hard coded in the indicator which is why you could not keep the colors suppressed.

Did not incorporate the smoothing as it is a larger task and need to understand the code better

Miss your pithy comments

Tzuman

Files:
kst_1.mq4  11 kb

Tzuman:
Pava,

Here's the code with the capability of displaying or not the two other lines. The original source had the colors hard coded in the indicator which is why you could not keep the colors suppressed.

Did not incorporate the smoothing as it is a larger task and need to understand the code better

Miss your pithy comments

Tzuman

50% thanks Tzuman...(about those comments...........:)....

macd2

mrtools:
Hi Wolfsch, Can not fix an ex4 file can't see the code, would need the mt4 source code to be able to open it and fix.

Hi Mrtools

I hope I found the right mq4 , but I only have a code which I am unable to compile. I will add it and hope we have the right one and you could fix it.#

Thanks Wolfsch

custom_macd_2.doc

Files:

wolfsch:
Hi Mrtools

I hope I found the right mq4 , but I only have a code which I am unable to compile. I will add it and hope we have the right one and you could fix it.#

Thanks Wolfsch

custom_macd_2.doc

Hi Wolfsch,

The code you posted looks like the regular macd that comes with metatrader the silver histo with red signal line one.

macd2

mrtools:
Hi Wolfsch, The code you posted looks like the regular macd that comes with metatrader the silver histo with red signal line one.

Thanks Mrtools,

I see that I did not find the correct code, sorry. For the indi which I posted first is the right one, but I do not have the code

Maybe there is smbody able to decode the first one??

Anyway thanks for your help.

Wolfsch

i want to add alert to this indicator anyone help me ???? Tks

Files:

Hello, traders! I have one question. I found many interesting indicators using alerts in this thread. I also find convenient if indicator is able to send information to your e-mail. Is there any indicator which can do so? Maybe any trading platforms have such function as not only using alerts but also sending different notifications to your e-mail address if you put a condition when you want to receive such e-mails? I appreciate your help.

Check out this thread (as far as general emails from metatrader terminal are concerned) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174336

As far as individual indicators capability to send an email (via terminal email) : indicators with alerts usually have an option to send or not email. If they do have it turn it on.

jigsaw:
Hello, traders! I have one question. I found many interesting indicators using alerts in this thread. I also find convenient if indicator is able to send information to your e-mail. Is there any indicator which can do so? Maybe any trading platforms have such function as not only using alerts but also sending different notifications to your e-mail address if you put a condition when you want to receive such e-mails? I appreciate your help.
Reason: