Sonund alert adding to indicator

I download it i will try to add alert at post it here

ctran1
ctran1  

CC_at_s_v2-4 - mtf.mq4

uttkal:
I download it i will try to add alert at post it here

Hi

Can you please add email alert also for this indicator, CC_at_s_v2-4 - mtf.mq4?

thanks

ctran1

William Snyder
William Snyder  
subterfuge:
crossing it's signal (crossover)

Here you go Subterfuge.

kingsleyedeh4re
kingsleyedeh4re  
wolfsch:
Hi Mladen

I attach a special Macd indi which shows turning points with a yellow dot very precisely! It wozuld be great to have an alert when the yellow signal flashes to reverse position.

Please have a look at it.

Thanks Wolfschmacd2.ex4

this indicator seem not to be refreshing itself and also looks too good to be true

kingsleyedeh4re
kingsleyedeh4re  

refreshing

can someone pls help clean up this macd2 indicator and possible add alert to it

it disappears and does not refresh itself except i switch charts

wolf1210
wolf1210  

Macd2

drunkpips:
can someone pls help clean up this macd2 indicator and possible add alert to it it disappears and does not refresh itself except i switch charts

Hi

the Macd2 which I posted 2 days ago is only stable when the Chart is refreshed. I also have eperimented and found out that it is stable only with one or 2 more dots, which means it is plotting correctly 1 or 2 bars later and in the meantime it is repainting in some way. But the quality with this added dots is very good anway especially in shorter TF so it would be worthwile to have it checked and corrected.

I hope someone with the knowledge can help.

Thanks Wolfsch

William Snyder
William Snyder  
wolfsch:
Hi

the Macd2 which I posted 2 days ago is only stable when the Chart is refreshed. I also have eperimented and found out that it is stable only with one or 2 more dots, which means it is plotting correctly 1 or 2 bars later and in the meantime it is repainting in some way. But the quality with this added dots is very good anway especially in shorter TF so it would be worthwile to have it checked and corrected.

I hope someone with the knowledge can help.

Thanks Wolfsch

Hi Wolfsch,

Can not fix an ex4 file can't see the code, would need the mt4 source code to be able to open it and fix.

kingsleyedeh4re
kingsleyedeh4re  
mrtools:
Hi Wolfsch, Can not fix an ex4 file can't see the code, would need the mt4 source code to be able to open it and fix.

can you make something like it

pavaka
pavaka  

Will it be possible to get rid of red/blue lines...when I set it's color to "none", as soon as I switch time frame it appears, also is it possible to make slope up/down of the main line with different color? may be smooth it a little? Thanks...

Files:
kst.mq4 11 kb
a.jpg 136 kb
Bob Fisher
Bob Fisher  

Kst

Pava:
Will it be possible to get rid of red/blue lines...when I set it's color to "none", as soon as I switch time frame it appears, also is it possible to make slope up/down of the main line with different color? may be smooth it a little? Thanks...

Pava,

Here's the code with the capability of displaying or not the two other lines. The original source had the colors hard coded in the indicator which is why you could not keep the colors suppressed.

Did not incorporate the smoothing as it is a larger task and need to understand the code better

Miss your pithy comments

Tzuman

Files:
kst_1.mq4 11 kb