Elite indicators :) - page 538

Indi problem

mt4-stochasticrsi-oscillator_wtrend_alerts.mq4

Hi Mladen, i've been using for a long time this indicator but since yesterday it doesn't show the arrows on the chart anymore!

I don't understand what the problem could be.

is it fixable?

thanks

ffelicori2000

That indicator is expecting "MA_adaptive_rsi nrp" to be in the indicators folder. Check if it is there. Other than that (if the indicator is there) it should work

ffelicori2000:
mt4-stochasticrsi-oscillator_wtrend_alerts.mq4

Hi Mladen, i've been using for a long time this indicator but since yesterday it doesn't show the arrows on the chart anymore!

I don't understand what the problem could be.

is it fixable?

thanks

mladen:
ffelicori2000 That indicator is expecting "MA_adaptive_rsi nrp" to be in the indicators folder. Check if it is there. Other than that (if the indicator is there) it should work

The Inputs in your indicator are differrent than the one i sent, in any case i'd like to have arrows shown on the chart, option missing on the "MA_adaptive_rsi nrp" . The one i sent you also works but for no reasons arrows don't show up anymore.

Please look into it

Thank you

ffelicori2000

The one I tested is the one that you sent (from your post). I can not test it without the "MA_adaptive_rsi nrp" (the indicator you posted is calling that indicator in lines 181 and 182) Without it this is what I am getting (so it is not working as it should and it is not showing arrows on my charts either). This is all that I can tell without the indicator that is called from your indicator

ffelicori2000:
The Inputs in your indicator are differrent than the one i sent, in any case i'd like to have arrows shown on the chart, option missing on the "MA_adaptive_rsi nrp" . The one i sent you also works but for no reasons arrows don't show up anymore.

Please look into it

Thank you
Files:
missing.gif  67 kb

mladen:
ffelicori2000

The one I tested is the one that you sent (from your post). I can not test it without the "MA_adaptive_rsi nrp" (the indicator you posted is calling that indicator in lines 181 and 182) Without it this is what I am getting (so it is not working as it should and it is not showing arrows on my charts either). This is all that I can tell without the indicator that is called from your indicator

Thats weird, it worked fine showing arrows for the past year without the "MA_adaptive_rsi nrp" until yesterday.

It's a mistery to me

mladen:
Graham

FullSSA calculates values for the current bar only and that is why it can not work in mtf mode. Some explanation : when calling a multi time frame indicator from a strategy tester it "calls" the original time frame in which already there are future bars (compared to the bars simulated to the strategy tester) and FullSSA calculates only values that are yet to be reached by strategy tester, and that is why they are not seen in strategy tester. It (that way of calculation) is done so in order to avoid CPU bottleneck that would otherwise happen

As of SSA redrawing : there is a simple rule. If number of computations is set to 1 then it can change last lag bars. If the number of computations is greater than 1 then all of the values can be changed

Thanks Mladen for your explanation. I guess I'll just continue live testing. It's interesting though because when it's been 'right' and the timeframes agree the position in the market so far has been almost perfect. I need to test further.

Thanks,

Graham.

spotforex

Here you go Choosable symbols added

spotforex:
Hi mladen,

Could you please add the ForSymbol option to your high-low activator histogram.

Much thanks,

-spotforex

Hello, I don't remember if this is an Elite Indicator or not, but can someone explain me why it recalculates the lines (they change place) when I change timeframe ? Thanks.

pivot_points_-_breakout_v1.5.mq4

airquest

As far as I see it uses average true range for pivots calculation and it was the problem (this line :

double atr = iATR(NULL,PERIOD_D1,ATRDays,i)/2.0;

calculates daily atr but uses current time frame index (the "i"). Made some changes and you will notice that it does not change value now when changing time frames (values on different time frames are now the same)

PS: right now not aware how and who actually made this version

airquest:
Hello, I don't remember if this is an Elite Indicator or not, but can someone explain me why it recalculates the lines (they change place) when I change timeframe ? Thanks. pivot_points_-_breakout_v1.5.mq4

mladen:
airquest

As far as I see it uses average true range for pivots calculation and it was the problem (this line :

double atr = iATR(NULL,PERIOD_D1,ATRDays,i)/2.0;

calculates daily atr but uses current time frame index (the "i"). Made some changes and you will notice that it does not change value now when changing time frames (values on different time frames are now the same)

PS: right now not aware how and who actually made this version

Thank you very much Mladen.

Reason: