Forex data converters - page 9

choudri7:
HI

Is possible to convert the data from odin ( sofware using in indian market ) to MT 4

Thanks in advance

Here is a link you may find something useful...

Forum - Nifty FNO traders forum

OBVIOUSLY YOU PEOPLE DON'T GET IT.... There is no converter

Year after year you people ask for CSV to HST File converter.

You Morans who seem to have the brite idea to tell someone download SCRIpT do this do that..... MORAN it doesn't work to convert a CSV FILE TO HST FILE...... WHAT PART in the question did you not understand and how the hell does your answer relate to the question, It doesn't.

Hi !

I have aud_nzd & gbp_nzd data, h1 - from 1999 ...

But can't import that normally in mt4 ...

data is imported randomly ... not by order ...

Thanks in advance for your help !

___

CSV files form 1999, (in ZIP) h1 data, in standard CSV -

_dfiles.ru/files/rz2saz93m

=========

Files:

newdigital:
MT4 script to convert csv to hst

Thanks, but seems like pretty much useless script. I added variables as extern, but still does nothing....

BigSlick:
Thanks, but seems like pretty much useless script. I added variables as extern, but still does nothing....

It depends what you have in csv file. That script is meant to make a hst (history) file that can then be used as an offline chart (for example)

I appreciate you and ur real and genuine helps and assistances to us all. Ur efforts at trying to react to all our queries promptly and to the best of ur knowledge not holding anything back are equally appreciated. I feel like going on forever. May you always succeed Amen Segyem

Hello, I have a data converter that works ok but it must be reinstalled each time MT4 is reopened

as opposed to an ordinary indicator that remains locked on the chart

hope this is clear

would it be possible to change this indicator so that it remains on the chart without reinstalling it all the time

I don't know how to attach/upload the converter for you -- could someone please advise me how to do it

thanks

Hello Calisto, click on reply, then go advanced then scroll down till you see manage attachments, click on that, then add files,then click on basic uploader,then choose file and then upload.

calisto77:
Hello, I have a data converter that works ok but it must be reinstalled each time MT4 is reopened

as opposed to an ordinary indicator that remains locked on the chart

hope this is clear

would it be possible to change this indicator so that it remains on the chart without reinstalling it all the time

I don't know how to attach/upload the converter for you -- could someone please advise me how to do it

thanks

That means that the indicator is not OK

thanks for the help-- converter now attached

I got it from the person who amended it

as mentioned earlier,it downloads data well but it drops off when you close MT4

also, would it be possible for the user to select the type of date format ie

DD/MM/YYYY or YYYY/MM/DD etc

this would make it very flexible as some programs are very specific and rigid on date formats

Files:
Reason: