Indicators with alerts/signal - page 374

RIKI OLIVIER SR
RIKI OLIVIER SR  

1 Click Buy and Sell Scripts with TP and SL

Hello all,

So goes another trading week. Hope everyone made some pips. I need help fixing the attached 2 buy and sell scrips. They are able to put in the trades but the TP and SL does not take. I tried to do some mods to it but I am unsucessful as I am not a programer. I someone could please take a look at the codes and see if they can help me out with this. My broker that I use is MBT EXN, something like ECN. Thank you and have a great and relaxing weekend.

Riki

ZANKY
ZANKY  

mladen

Thank you for the modification! It was much better than I expected.

You are always perfect!

adrian
adrian  

help needed to modify indi

First of all, congratulations for the very useful thread! there is a lot of hard work here, kindly shared to all of us.

I use the "MA Ribbon filled " indi for a while, and i think it will be usefull to add a "shift" mode to displace the moving averages.

The indicator only shows "period, method and price" as Inputs, but lacks the "shift" ability.

i have no clue about coding, so please mladen help me on this one.

My best regards to all of you!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

MA ribbon with shift ...

Here you go

babanu:
First of all, congratulations for the very useful thread! there is a lot of hard work here, kindly shared to all of us.

I use the "MA Ribbon filled " indi for a while, and i think it will be usefull to add a "shift" mode to displace the moving averages.

The indicator only shows "period, method and price" as Inputs, but lacks the "shift" ability.

i have no clue about coding, so please mladen help me on this one.

My best regards to all of you!
adrian
adrian  

Wow!!

That my friend is lightning fast!

I forgot to mention a little detail: the "shift" parameter to be available for each moving average, as i'm experimenting on a cross with a "normal MA" and a "shifted MA". My bad for not mention that

Thanks a lot for your help!!

Babanu

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Babanu

In that case the indicator works differently. It will for till the current bar max(will not extend beyond the current bar), and you can get cases like this (in the example the first one is without shift and the second one is with negative shift - missing bars can not be drawn since there are no values for both averages yet)

babanu:
That my friend is lightning fast!

I forgot to mention a little detail: the "shift" parameter to be available for each moving average, as i'm experimenting on a cross with a "normal MA" and a "shifted MA". My bad for not mention that

Thanks a lot for your help!!

Babanu
adrian
adrian  

That is what i was looking for!

You do a fantastic job here and i hope all is good with you!

Happy days ahead!

Babanu

jerci
jerci  

HAsmoothed-email alert

Hello to everybody

I am desperately searching for an email alert for this indicator, but stil no result.

Can someone help me..., please...

Thanks a lot

Jercihas-alert.mq4

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Heiken ashi smoothed with alerts ...

Try this one. it should do it : https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/105/heiken_ashi_smoothed__alerts.mq4

jerci:
Hello to everybody

I am desperately searching for an email alert for this indicator, but stil no result.

Can someone help me..., please...

Thanks a lot

Jercihas-alert.mq4
user92
user92  

alert dailyhigh low open end from prevoius day

Hi,

is there an nidicator which alert me, when the high of the last day occurs? which is the best one?

thanks