CCI Woodie like - page 13

This is an excellent thread...I have a quick question and would be extremely grateful for anyone who would give me some advise...

I trade off of the 4hr and Daily Time frame and wanted to know the proper setting for the Woodie.

CCI: 34

CCI Turbo: 14

LSMA Period: 25

Please help in any way in determining the proper setting for the Time Fram 4hr & Daily.

Thanks

Files:

montage:
This is an excellent thread...I have a quick question and would be extremely grateful for anyone who would give me some advise...

I trade off of the 4hr and Daily Time frame and wanted to know the proper setting for the Woodie.

CCI: 34

CCI Turbo: 14

LSMA Period: 25

Please help in any way in determining the proper setting for the Time Fram 4hr & Daily.

Thanks

Hello,

Woodie setup for less than H1 is the default setup. Anything is explained on the PDF's posted somewhere on this post.

Woodie recommends CCI 20 for above H1 but you could adjust this to the product. Test and adjust, test and adjust, test...

CCI_Woodies_Lnx_v5.mq4

Linuxser.......I've been using this indicator for quite awhile. Not wanting to bother anyone, I have butchered every attempt to try and make one slight change to it. Version 5 and 6 have the audible alerts and popup window. Is it possible to get somekind of a mark on the chart itself to show where the cross occurred???? It has been sometime since anyone has posted to this thread so I will copy you on a PM as well.

Regards,

Daytrade5

daytrade5:
Linuxser.......I've been using this indicator for quite awhile. Not wanting to bother anyone, I have butchered every attempt to try and make one slight change to it. Version 5 and 6 have the audible alerts and popup window. Is it possible to get somekind of a mark on the chart itself to show where the cross occurred???? It has been sometime since anyone has posted to this thread so I will copy you on a PM as well.

Regards,

Daytrade5

Which cross? fast CCI crossing slower one?

CCI_Woodies_Lnx_v6.mq4

Hey Linuxser.......I believe it is the slower one the TrendCCI [the trend bars]. I believe that is what the current alert is based on and that works perfectly so that is what I have been following.

Regards,

daytrade5

daytrade5:
Hey Linuxser.......I believe it is the slower one the TrendCCI [the trend bars]. I believe that is what the current alert is based on and that works perfectly so that is what I have been following.

Regards,

daytrade5

The alert is based on the levels you preset for upper and lower. When both cci have cross one them an alert is triggered.

CCI_Woodies_Lnx_v6.mq4

That's fine....I trade the zero line cross so both of my settings are zero. Since I trade off of the slower cci then it all works out since the slower cci will cross after the fast and like you said that alert is based off of both of them crossing.

daytrade5

THE version

Hi Linuxser

Great job on this thread. You've got a lot of patience .

I searched the thread and fir some reason did not find the latest recommended version of YOUR indicator.

Can you please post it or direct me to the post.

Thank alot

Try this one......

Files:

ady27:
Hi Linuxser

Great job on this thread. You've got a lot of patience .

I searched the thread and fir some reason did not find the latest recommended version of YOUR indicator.

Can you please post it or direct me to the post.

Thank alot

Is not mine exclusively as I posted on the thread start Is an indicator made with/from different sources. Every coder as I, needs to have merits.

Also latest version is on that first post.

Reason: