Indicators with alerts/signal - page 375

HAS-email

Hi, and thanks for unswering so fast on my request.

I have already the alert you propose to me. Unfortunately, it das not do what i want.

What i am searching for, is a simple e-mail alert that is informing me whenever the HAsmoothed change the color of the bar.

Is it possible to find such alert?

It seems nowhere on the net i could find it.....

Regards, jerci

jerci

It does that already.

Set the AlertsOn parameter to true (default is false and it means that it will not alert). Also set the AlertsEmail should to true. That way it is going to send you an email when the heiken ashi smoothed color changes.

jerci:
Hi, and thanks for unswering so fast on my request.

I have already the alert you propose to me. Unfortunately, it das not do what i want.

What i am searching for, is a simple e-mail alert that is informing me whenever the HAsmoothed change the color of the bar.

Is it possible to find such alert?

It seems nowhere on the net i could find it.....

Regards, jerci

mladen:
jerci

It does that already.

Set the AlertsOn parameter to true (default is false and it means that it will not alert). Also set the AlertsEmail should to true. That way it is going to send you an email when the heiken ashi smoothed color changes.

Hi, again me... (and sorry to bother you...)

Actualy i didd all the stuff, and i get the message, but not related to the color change, but related to the wich of the bar.

I think this alert strategy is based on the change of the trend when the wich of the bar have some lenght.

I get message that the wich is changed, bud not the color....

When i get message "the trend is up" , the color of the bar is still red ...

It is monitoring 2 separate colors :

Color of the wick and color of the body. In heiken ashi smoothed color of the wick does not have to be the same as the color of the body (it is happening because of the additional smoothing - at some points the can be completely different because of that "after smoothing") It can happen on same time or it can happen on different bar. Here is an example where both happen on same bar and then you get 2 alerts on the same bar : one for the wick and one for the body (which is probably what you want)

Attaching a version in which you can choose if you wish to be alerted on body and / or wick, so it is completely configurable now

jerci:
Hi, again me... (and sorry to bother you...)

Actualy i didd all the stuff, and i get the message, but not related to the color change, but related to the wich of the bar.

I think this alert strategy is based on the change of the trend when the wich of the bar have some lenght.

I get message that the wich is changed, bud not the color....

When i get message "the trend is up" , the color of the bar is still red ...

mladen:

Color of the wick and color of the body. In heiken ashi smoothed color of the wick does not have to be the same as the color of the body (it is happening because of the additional smoothing - at some points the can be completely different because of that "after smoothing") It can happen on same time or it can happen on different bar. Here is an example where both happen on same bar and then you get 2 alerts on the same bar : one for the wick and one for the body (which is probably what you want)

Attaching a version in which you can choose if you wish to be alerted on body and / or wick, so it is completely configurable now

Heiiiiii....

Thanks a lot!!!

Great job

Jerci

Need Help Modifying this Indicator - Please add email alert

I am hoping that some kind soul would add an email alert function to the attached indicator. Thank you in advance for your assistance!!!

mama nk with alerts ...

MAMA NK with alerts on FAMA (fast adaptive ma) and MAMA (adaptive ma) crosses (as requested at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general. )

Files:

user92:
Hi,

is there an indicator which alert me, when the high of the last day occurs? which is the best one?

thanks

@mladen: sorry for my question, maybe it was not clear what i mean? if the daily high is reached it gives an

alert, also for the daily low. i think a very simple alert, do you know one? thanks for help

Request for MQ5 version

mladen:

Pls consider MQ5 version of this wonderful and very useful indicator.

Regards

Heiken ashi smoothed with alerts - metatrader 5 version ...

Posted it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181297

skn:
Pls consider MQ5 version of this wonderful and very useful indicator. Regards
Reason: