Indicators with alerts/signal - page 375

adrian
adrian  

Incomplete indicator

I turn to you once again, Mladen.

I became a fan of MA crosses and i started to have some nice results using them.

This indi lacks an "applied price " capability, otherwise is a very good one, but to be a great one,it needs your skills .

So,what i'm asking you is to add the classy open/close/high/low for each of the MA in this one. It already has an alert, to keep it in the spirit of this thread.3macross_alertwarnsigonlynoshift.mq4

Respect!

William Snyder
William Snyder  
babanu:
I turn to you once again, Mladen.

I became a fan of MA crosses and i started to have some nice results using them.

This indi lacks an "applied price " capability, otherwise is a very good one, but to be a great one,it needs your skills .

So,what i'm asking you is to add the classy open/close/high/low for each of the MA in this one. It already has an alert, to keep it in the spirit of this thread.3macross_alertwarnsigonlynoshift.mq4

Respect!

This version was done by Mladen has all the bells and whistles including the option to show arrows or the ma lines.

adrian
adrian  

The indicator that you posted is similar with the one i did. Both of them don't have an "Applied price" input.

What i'm looking for is the ability to see as arrows a cross between let's say 15 Ema Open and 15 Ema Close, or 14 ema open and 10 ema close.

This is what i meant.

Cheers!

William Snyder
William Snyder  
babanu:
The indicator that you posted is similar with the one i did. Both of them don't have an "Applied price" input.

What i'm looking for is the ability to see as arrows a cross between let's say 15 Ema Open and 15 Ema Close, or 14 ema open and 10 ema close.

This is what i meant.

Cheers!

Thanks Babanu,

I knew what you meant, I "thought" i saw the applied price when i checked it out anyway sorry for the mistake and here is the correct version.

adrian
adrian  

This is just great!

Thanks a lot for the fast reply! !!

Cheers!

jerci
jerci  

HAS-email

Hi, and thanks for unswering so fast on my request.

I have already the alert you propose to me. Unfortunately, it das not do what i want.

What i am searching for, is a simple e-mail alert that is informing me whenever the HAsmoothed change the color of the bar.

Is it possible to find such alert?

It seems nowhere on the net i could find it.....

Regards, jerci

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

jerci

It does that already.

Set the AlertsOn parameter to true (default is false and it means that it will not alert). Also set the AlertsEmail should to true. That way it is going to send you an email when the heiken ashi smoothed color changes.

jerci:
Hi, and thanks for unswering so fast on my request.

I have already the alert you propose to me. Unfortunately, it das not do what i want.

What i am searching for, is a simple e-mail alert that is informing me whenever the HAsmoothed change the color of the bar.

Is it possible to find such alert?

It seems nowhere on the net i could find it.....

Regards, jerci
jerci
jerci  
mladen:
jerci

It does that already.

Set the AlertsOn parameter to true (default is false and it means that it will not alert). Also set the AlertsEmail should to true. That way it is going to send you an email when the heiken ashi smoothed color changes.

Hi, again me... (and sorry to bother you...)

Actualy i didd all the stuff, and i get the message, but not related to the color change, but related to the wich of the bar.

I think this alert strategy is based on the change of the trend when the wich of the bar have some lenght.

I get message that the wich is changed, bud not the color....

When i get message "the trend is up" , the color of the bar is still red ...

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

It is monitoring 2 separate colors :

Color of the wick and color of the body. In heiken ashi smoothed color of the wick does not have to be the same as the color of the body (it is happening because of the additional smoothing - at some points the can be completely different because of that "after smoothing") It can happen on same time or it can happen on different bar. Here is an example where both happen on same bar and then you get 2 alerts on the same bar : one for the wick and one for the body (which is probably what you want)

Attaching a version in which you can choose if you wish to be alerted on body and / or wick, so it is completely configurable now

jerci:
Hi, again me... (and sorry to bother you...)

Actualy i didd all the stuff, and i get the message, but not related to the color change, but related to the wich of the bar.

I think this alert strategy is based on the change of the trend when the wich of the bar have some lenght.

I get message that the wich is changed, bud not the color....

When i get message "the trend is up" , the color of the bar is still red ...
jerci
jerci  
mladen:
It is monitoring 2 separate colors :

Color of the wick and color of the body. In heiken ashi smoothed color of the wick does not have to be the same as the color of the body (it is happening because of the additional smoothing - at some points the can be completely different because of that "after smoothing") It can happen on same time or it can happen on different bar. Here is an example where both happen on same bar and then you get 2 alerts on the same bar : one for the wick and one for the body (which is probably what you want)

Attaching a version in which you can choose if you wish to be alerted on body and / or wick, so it is completely configurable now

Heiiiiii....

Thanks a lot!!!

Great job

Jerci