Coding help - page 17

first , you must demonstrate this indicator is SO USEFUL in any market condition and achieve over 40% success rate with huge profit capability

second, my humble knowledge tell me that I can't attach shhittt in PM in phpBB forum -- unless you can write the whole code in less than xxxxx words as notepad software

xx3xxx:
first , you must demonstrate this indicator is SO USEFUL in any market condition and achieve over 40% success rate with huge profit capability second, my humble knowledge tell me that I can't attach shhittt in PM in phpBB forum -- unless you can write the whole code in less than xxxxx words as notepad software

no one "must" do anything...even when you want them 2

Coding help

Firstly lol @ Pava ...I like the way you handle issues. You should study law!

Secondly I was wondering if there exists an EA that can do the following:

1) Take a trade based on icustom stochastic indicator or any other indicator (this I can modify) and

2) Take out all trades when the accumulated total of all trades Long and Short is above a certain profit size e.g when the total excceeds say $50.

Let me know if you need more info

Thanks in advance.

Something like this :
void drawArrow(string arrowID, int i, color theColor,int theCode, double price, int window)

{

string name = arrowID+":"+Time;

//

//

//

//

//

ObjectCreate(name,OBJ_ARROW,window,Time,0);

ObjectSet(name,OBJPROP_ARROWCODE,theCode);

ObjectSet(name,OBJPROP_COLOR,theColor);

ObjectSet(name,OBJPROP_PRICE1,price);

}

Pass the sub-window which you want the arrow drawn into in a call to drawArrow() procedure (arrow ID is a unque ID for all the arrows, "arrowsUniqueNames" for example)

increase:
How do you display graphical up and down arrow objects in a separate window Any examples?

Graphical arrows in a separate window

How do you display graphical buy and sell arrow objects in a separate window

Any examples?

such as the following code, you can change main window to separate but the arrows appear in the main window

Thanks Mladen, how about in the code in my example just added?

Like this

regards

Mladen

increase:
Thanks Mladen, how about in the code in my example just added?

Thanks heaps, Mladen one of the best

[langtitle=bg]Please someone change indicator settings[/langtitle]

[lang=bg]Hi,

For a while I made good strategy for trading and results are great for me. I use very strange method but I like it. Can I ask for some help in changing the settings on the indicator I use? if someone want help me, please write private! Thanks

results from my trading

[/lang

Files:
9.jpg  170 kb

Reason: