Simple Concept MT4 EA Help

Hello, was wondering if someone can help code this concept into an EA for me. Applies to any symbol, any timeframe. Unfortunately I just don’t understand coding, however I do know how to apply it!

Default Parameters (but adjustable)

1.    Lot Size                                                                      0.01

2.    Take Profit:                                                                 10 (in pips)

3.    Stop Loss:                                                                   15 (in pips)

4.    Time Allow Position Open from:                                  01:00 (system time)

5.    Time Allow Position Open to:                                      23:00 (system time)

6.    Time End of day close all position:                              23:50 (system time)

7.    Slippage:                                                                      0 (let system automatically determine live)

8.    Spread:                                                                        0 (let system automatically determine live)

9.1  (optional) Martingale lot size multiplier activation:     true/false

9.2  (optional) Martingale lot size multiplier:                      2

Trading Rules:

• Maximum only one open position

• When market opens (system time 01:00), randomly open either a long or short position, apply parameters above (lot size, take profit, stop loss).

• When open position is closed by stop loss (within system time 01:00 - 23:00):

• Open a new position in reverse direction of closed position

• (optional) new open position with lot size increased by Martingale multiplier
  • When any open position is closed by take profit (within system time 01:00 - 23:00):

• Open a new position in the same direction of closed position

• (optional) if Martingale multiplier was active for last close position by take profit, then reset lot size back to default.
  • Everyday system time 23:50, close all open positions.

• Push notification for all positions closed by stop loss or take profit (don’t want notifications when/if order was modified).

Thanks so much!

Basic Principles - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5 Help
Basic Principles - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
is an instruction given to a broker to buy or sell a financial instrument. There are two main types of orders: Market and Pending. In addition, there are special Take Profit and Stop Loss levels. is the commercial exchange (buying or selling) of a financial security. Buying is executed at the demand price (Ask), and Sell is performed at the...

You should post your request in the Freelance section.

i am also looking for the same.  have you got it? if yes, please consider sharing with me. i will be thankful to you :)

EApuppy: was wondering if someone can help code … Unfortunately I just don’t understand coding,
Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want.

You have only four choices:

1. Search for it. Do you expect us to do your research for you?

2. Beg at:

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it.
    If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2019.08.21

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help 2017.04.21

Reason: