Indicators with alerts/signal - page 937

cashgrade
cashgrade  

mr tools can you please add sound alert to this indicator. thanks.

Files:
jasjit
jasjit  

Hi Mladen/Mr. Tools,

Could you please adjust the attached 4TF Parabolic indicator so there is an option to specify the alert to come when there are 2 bars of the same color or 3 bars of the same color or 4 bars of the same color. I have seen some of the other 4TF indicators with this option but could not find one for the Parabolic. Thank you for your assistance.

Regards

Jasjit

4_time_frame_parabolic_sar_nmc.mq4

vishalgandhi
vishalgandhi  

Hi

Can you add arrow and alert when the red jma cross.

thanks

Files:
tata_sm2.png 94 kb
jma.mq4 15 kb
marcinfx
marcinfx  
mrtools:
MarcinFX, not sure what is wrong with the link, and don't have that particular version in my files, but found this version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177347/page12 and the link is working, but not sure the difference, if any.

Clicking on it I have only grey background site ( IE, FF doesn't matter ).

Thanks for an answer. I still have to looking for ....

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
MarcinFX:
Clicking on it I have only grey background site ( IE, FF doesn't matter ). Thanks for an answer. I still have to looking for ....

MarcinFX

Something is wrong with the name of it. If it is uploaded as zip, then all is OK. Developers are looking into it, but in the mean time you can download the packed file from here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177347/page25

john jacob
john jacob  

Hello mrtools and mladen

is it possible to add an alert to the rectangle tool thats built-in to mt4. if it it is you mind adding alert to it when price is 5 pips away so ill have time to look at it. really much appreciated . thank you very much in advance.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
electrical999:
Hi Mladen/Mr. Tools,

Could you please adjust the attached 4TF Parabolic indicator so there is an option to specify the alert to come when there are 2 bars of the same color or 3 bars of the same color or 4 bars of the same color. I have seen some of the other 4TF indicators with this option but could not find one for the Parabolic. Thank you for your assistance.

Regards

Jasjit

4_time_frame_parabolic_sar_nmc.mq4

Jasjit

Try out this version : 4_time_frame_parabolic_sar_1.01_nmc.mq4

But be advised that setting the level to 2 will cause a constant alert since there are always 2 or more same values

alexjohn
alexjohn  

Pls mladen/mrtools, could you add an alert to this indicator when all TF agree ( all white alert and all black alerts) .Thanks in advance.

Files:
niqcom
niqcom  

Hello all...

Please help me to fixed this indicator...

slsma_v1.mq4

Thank you for your kindness

Files:
slsma_v1.mq4 7 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
gabrielumoh:
Pls mladen/mrtools, could you add an alert to this indicator when all TF agree ( all white alert and all black alerts) .Thanks in advance.

Since forex freedom bars is 4 time frame CCI try using this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187/page38