All John Ehlers Indicators... - page 84

xard777:

Hi mladen,

I really like your Super Passband Filter 1.1__1 indy, is it possible to post the mq4 version as I would like to tweak it even more ?

All the best

Xard777 

xard

Here you go (the version with what I guess is the most interesting part :))

mladen:

xard

Here you go (the version with what I guess is the most interesting part :))

Hi mladen,

Thank you for the quick turnaround, unfortunately that version does not have the fill color in the menu.

I would greatly appreciate it if you would post that version.

Thanks again and all the best

Xard777 

xard777:

Hi mladen,

Thank you for the quick turnaround, unfortunately that version does not have the fill color in the menu.

I would greatly appreciate it if you would post that version.

Thanks again and all the best

Xard777 

It has (this is what it does when running - it is using the up and down color for fill colors)

mladen:

It has (this is what it does when running - it is using the up and down color for fill colors)

OOps! My Bad!... I stand corrected... I had all three pass filters running at once to compare them and when you do that the color fill does not work.

When I run the indy on it's own the color filter works fine.

Thanks again mladen for the quick turnaround.

All the best

Xard777

PS I am as happy as a pig in shit :-)) 

It is Sunday so me thinks I will put on a bit of gospel music while I go through the Passband indy code.

I think I will go with the Skillet Unleashed Album and crank up the volume... Ideal for scouring code that I have no clue about :-)

Thanks again mladen for this... 

Xard777 

mladen,

Can you explain what the 0 does in this line of code? It is the first time that I have come across it.

ObjectCreate(0,oname,OBJ_TRIANGLE,window,time1,priceu1,time2,priceu2,time1,priced1);

All the best

Xard777 

xard777:

mladen,

Can you explain what the 0 does in this line of code? It is the first time that I have come across it.

ObjectCreate(0,oname,OBJ_TRIANGLE,window,time1,priceu1,time2,priceu2,time1,priced1);

All the best

Xard777 

That is the ChartID - 0 means the current chart, you don't need to know the exact ChartID in that case

mladen:
That is the ChartID - 0 means the current chart, you don't need to know the exact ChartID in that case

Kool... thanks

Xard777 

mladen,

Here is what the passband indy looks like on 1hr charts, it still needs some work done on it, if I get it done then I will post a copy with my next update.

All the best

Xard777 

Files:
Screenshot.png  535 kb

mladen:

Universal oscillator (with some extras not know in the original John Ehlers version)

Here is my way of adjusting with levels.

Reason: