Indicators with alerts/signal - page 121

RickW00716
RickW00716  
RickW00716:
I use the envelope indicator that comes with MT4.

I use it with a specific setting and shift it forward 1 bar.

I use it on the 15 min. chart.

Is there a way to audibly alert me when price closes above the upper envelope boundary or closes below the lower envelope boundary on the 15 min chart?

I am still curious if this can be done...I would like to have the audible alert so it can wake me up during the European trading session.

RickW00716
RickW00716  
Lavon:
Hi BlackDawn, You are right, the SHIsilver inidcator is the best one and its very accurate, I trade it with the daily charts where I can get 50 pips profit on most pairs just like that, just need a sound alert for it would be great!!!!

Which SHIsilver do you use?

I am told that it repaints...i would like to use the one that doesn't repaint

RickW00716
RickW00716  

Which ShiSilver indicator does not repaint?

RickW00716
RickW00716  

Stochastic alert

I need a stochastic indicator that will alert me(audibly) when it goes above 80 or below 20 on a closing basis using a 15 min, 30 min, or 60 min chart.

The ones i have found so far don't seem to work.

Also is there an indicator that will alert me(also on a closing basis for the above TF's) of an inside bar.

Thank you

RickW00716
RickW00716  
spiritbreezer:
Ola to all that are pippin away every day

I have a fast stochastics which does not lag as much as MT4s and it works great, especially which the strategy 'bringing back sexy stochastics' from the other forum.

What I would really really appreciate is if you could make an alert on the stochastics cross. Now I know his next request might be stretching, but could you put the alert audio and then the arrow, but the arrow to appear on the stoshastics itself instead of on the chart.

Usual bells and whistles, being able to change arrow size and colour parameters will be nice.

I have attached both stochastics, as well as a copy of Herts Stoschastics which has the arrows on the stochastics to view as example.

Thanx to those with programming skills for helping us who don't.

Also an alert when it reaches OB/OS levels would be great.

RickW00716
RickW00716  
mart-hart:
Very nice

Maybe an alert on 50 cross to give you a heads up.

I have never bought into the over bought/sold. it can be overbought and still go 100 pips

Mart

I agree...I basically have been using stochastics to buy dips in uptrends and sell rallies in downtrends...I have defined trend on 4hr and 1 hr chart with MA's.

traderjai_inhi
traderjai_inhi  

Alert Help

Hello friends,

I am trying to figure out the alert feature in this indicator. It seems a bit odd to me as it will alert me at the strangest of times. Like gbp/usd is 19 pips from "X" line. I think I have found the alert part in the metaeditor but cant really decipher it. I only want it to alert me when it touches "X" line or maybe a shorter distance then 19, say 5 pips from "X" line.

I had a friend look at it and he said maybe the "sleep 2000" function will set the alarm to go off after every 2000 periods. We havent figured out what the periods are though. Perhaps ticks, or maybe seconds. We havent really found any rhyme or reason to it.

I would like to include a dropdown under the "Inputs" tab to say alert within "X" pips of "X" line. so it would look like "alert=true" "Within=5 pips" "Line H3, H4, H5, L3, L4, L5". Is this possible? Can any one help me? Thank you

saintmo
saintmo  

mtf center of gravity

2 questions:

I have downloaded the mtf center of gravity indicator with alert, but it needs the center of gravity with alert indicator to work. I have looked through this thread and can't find it. Can someone provide it or direct me to it?

Also, I have downloaded both the center of gravity indicator (no alert) and the mtf center of gravity (no alert) indicators. However, I cannot get the mtf cog indicator to work even though I have the COG indicator (which it calls) loaded. Any ideas?

Thanks,

saintmo

saintmo
saintmo  

2nd issue resolved

Ok, the called indicator, Center of Gravity, wasn't spelled like the indicator in my indicators folder. Changed spelling to match within MTF indicator and all is well.

Still could use original Center of Gravity with alerts.

Thanks,

saintmo

scottymoll
scottymoll  

ZigZag Alert... Please!!!

Hey guys, I've found many great zigzag alerts on this website, but none that do exactly what I need them to do. I use a basic zigzag that is supplied with the MT4 trading platform. I need an alert that will notify me when the zigzag line changes direction. So, if the line is in an uptrend and then the price starts moving down, causing the line to change direction, I need an alert that will tell me the line has changed direction (hopefully just once). If someone can help me with this indicator, it would be GREATLY appreciated as it would make my trading life so much easier. Thanks!!!