Indicators with alerts/signal - page 203

kayaraya88
kayaraya88  

MQL 4 coders

Hi...

Any MQL4 coders here who are interested to help me write up a custom code with alerts?

Basically a stochastics DV with alerts.

Please pm me for files.

Thanks

bargriff22
bargriff22  

RSI with Alert (Please!)

Does anyone have a simple indicator that gives off an alert signal on Metatrader 4 when RSI crosses a certain level.

I'm looking for one that lets me know when RSI 9, hits 80 or 20...for example.

My email is: bargriff22@yahoo.com

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

bargriff22
bargriff22  
p2099
p2099  
cja:
I have added in your target of 1.764 however it does seem to be a very long way from the current price to be a DAILY target so i have also added in 0.764just in case that is what you meant. You now have 4 daily targets. Let me know if that is what you want. I have also lightened the dark blue slightly to BLUE to make it easier to see so change it back to NAVY if that suits you for your trading colors.

cja

Hi Cja, can you make the fibo indicator for weekly?

p2099
p2099  

Hi banzai, can you make this indi with alert and pop-up? plz help me

p2099
p2099  
cja:
i will have a look later today for you i am a little short on time just now. cja

thanks for your replay cja

p2099
p2099  

This dialy fibo with colour setting

p2099
p2099  
cja:
Instead of just making this indicator in Weekly setup, you can now select timeframes from H1 to Monthly, you can display several different timeframes on the 1 chart, alter the colors for each set of lines and i have set a warning in place if you attempt to load a timeframe under H1 as per the supplied screenshots. When loading more than 1 timeframe make sure that you change the Fibo_Num as per the screenshot to something different than the 1st timeframe.

Cja, thanks a lot for your help

p2099
p2099  

Anyone help me make alert pop-up this indicator if cross with sma, ema, smma, lwma?,,please

p2099
p2099  

MTF Fractal sound alert

Hi, anyone can make this indi with sound alert?