Indicators with alerts/signal - page 206

HELP PLEASE

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterFX View Post

Hello i need HMA indicator with alert. i want to see a arrow if the colors change.

Please some can do this?

Regards

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cryten View Post

here arrow appears on open of new bar after colour change so alert will not appear/disappear.

Qoute:

Originally Posted by MisterFX View Post

thanks i get an alert sound and arrow, but no alert window.

can someone add an Alert Window, and the arrowsize that i set change if i change timeframe??? Would be great if some one can fix this please...? its nice indicator.

Forex TSD| Metatrader Indicators and Experts Advisors

Regards

MisterFX

fxbs:
some indis w. alerts (4 collection)

Fxbs does the ama first signal dot appear and disapear when bar is forming or does it stay regardless?

Thanks again

Cryten

Fxbs

Yes thank you for that AMA signal very cool!

Brian

SilverTrend Indicator - Stop sending numerous emails

Hello!

I really would like to test something using the SilverTrend indicator, but I can NOT get it to stop sending 100's of emails. I only need 1 email sent per signal (not 100).

I tried to add the alertbar to the code from a suggestion I received, but I'm still getting the 100's of emails.

Can someone please help me to get this indicator to send only 1 email per signal?

Your help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Nicky

LSwpr in color and Dynamic zone rsi

Could one of you help me to modify these indicators so they can alert me with sounds and windows.

Thank you very much.

Cryten:
Fxbs does the ama first signal dot appear and disapear when bar is forming or does it stay regardless?

Thanks again

Cryten

i don't remember ... take a look ...

Range of pips

I am looking for an indicator that would tell me the average range of the last bars (changeable) on the close, and a second number that would give me the average range of the high and low of a certain number of bars. I would also like the size of the numbers to be adjustable on the screen, movable with the mouse and have an alert when a certain range is hit. Can anybody help?

Thanks,

Paul

Appreciate if can someone put alert and message window for this indicator. Thanks

My trading is based on Guppys. Fxbs posted the 2 following indicators in other thread. The second one needs the first to work at the indators folder. The second indicator changes color when 4 ma's change slope. Is it possible someone to add an alert when that happens? It would be very helpfull.

Thanks

John

Traders_Dynamic_Index_Visual_Alerts_sound.mq4 -tdi version, seems like sound alerts added to Cja's TDI Visual alerts

just to remind: there is TDI-With_Alerts a.k.a. Traders_Dynamic_Index_TDI_With_Alerts by Hiachiever a.ka. Tim Hyder already been posted in this thread

Reason: