Indicators with alerts/signal - page 202

blue99
blue99  

TDI alert

Hi,

Wondering if anyone could add an audio alert to this indicator (Trader's Dynamic Index) only in the case of the Green line crosses the Blue line(Volatility band). I would appreciate it a lot.

lee_at_lens
lee_at_lens  

big trend alert

does anyone can make alert when the big trend change color from red to blue, otherwise?

thanks

goodsignal
goodsignal  

help needed

can any programmer modify FerruFX multi info indicators to give an alarm sound,when trend pass a setting number(need adjustable) and hold a certain time (also need adjustable).for example sell >75% or buy >75% and hold 15 minute give an alarm sound.so I don't need baby sitting my computer.

use this method to attach ,Attach "FerruFx_Multi_info+" to the chart.

and than Drag and Drop "FerruFx_Multi_info+_2" on the 1st indicator window.Note:Both must have the same parameters

thanks ahead

luke

darkkiller
darkkiller  
benem:
Thanks to Orion7 to help me.2nd thing,during my long research i've find out in a italian forum this rar file contaning more then 3000 indicators.I hope this could help you guys.BY BY

can you share with us url for italian forum?

darkkiller
darkkiller  

like Fxbs suggested to me..i post example here

timeframe m15 with H1 Stoch (10,3,3)

can anyone put arrow alert to this indicator..must do some experimental to get a better setting to this stoch.Credit to Banzai who create this indicator

darkkiller
darkkiller  

Does anyone have Accelerator Oscillator Bill William with arrow+alert signal everytime colour histogram change either above or bellow 0?I think its already exist,but i cant find it.

Example:

Histogram Green,alert+arrow buy

Histogram Red,alert+arrow sell

Thanks

darkkiller
darkkiller  
cja:
I have coded an Alert just as you asked in your pm to me however this post asks for different parameters

This Accelerator Alert indicator Alerts on the color change not the 0 level

Thanks CJA!!!

This is what i want,thanks you cja

darkkiller
darkkiller  

Anyone have Stochastic with Moving average alert?

Example when 5,3,3 stochastic cross 50ema,it will give arrow alert on chart?

Im asking here for my friend..thanks

darkkiller
darkkiller  

change from arrow to vertical line

Idea from me,can we create alert that will show Vertical line on chart when any indicator cross or alert? something like picture below

thanks

Osma Cross and RSI (example only)

darkkiller
darkkiller  
fxbs:
look in setup section - mladen's macd osma with vert line on cross https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178018/page7

Got it!! thanks fxbs