https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

1) Is this is spread alert indi?

2) stoplevel means what?

thanks for this indi.

cipyu
cipyu  
fxbs:
jessussss

what do you think ? why don't you try and see?

if it will alert you "spread or stoploss changed" - than take a guess - may be it is

2. in case you never noticed - stoplevel, stoploss level - minimal level of stoploss from current price allowed by your broker at the moment

i have test..

i just need your opinion.. thats all..

btw, thankx for your comment.

cipyu
cipyu  

Hi all traders..!

I have request.

Who knows

indi below the chart

Please share

with me n others...

cipyu
cipyu  

Who has divergence alerter?

Coz this is good to trade (active market) with this strategy..

anyone??

John
John  

Need historical data, will share secret with anyone who can help me out

I am looking for historical data, should be able to convert between types and time frames (um, well in one direction

Would especially like lots of 10 min data for MT4 but of course they don't have 10min so 5 or 1 or something, I'm hoping to get as much as possible but would like 2 years if not more if I can get it. (eur/usd mainly, other main pairs if I can)

To be building all these systems someone must have found a good source of data by now?

If you help me out i'll show you a strategy that AFAIK no one uses which allows maximization of profit while making your money safer. (much less risk and far more profit, not heard anyone mention it)

pipmasterL
pipmasterL  

audible alarm when price crosses an ema

i need some help with finding or making an indicator or ea that has a loud audible alarm when the price crosses an ema or a trend line

the platform i use in MT4

thanks to anyone who can help me with this or point me in the right direction..

pipmasterL
pipmasterL  
CrazyEd:
I am looking for Indicators with email alerts.

Ed,

look around on alert!fx™ - foreign exchange (forex) alerts. they can provide email alerts as well as cell phone alerts..usually for free.

-L

cochran1
cochran1  

Email Alert problem at night ?

I set my email alerts during the night to wake me up if a trade is setup. My alerts do not work for some reason when my computer sits for several hours. They work fine when I am on my computer. I have turned off hibernate, standby, and screen savers. Does anyone have experience with this problem ? thx

cochran1
cochran1  

Hi yj18, the TMA / Top Bottom indicator you have is very interesting. Do you you have a page alert for this when a setup occurs ? thx mike

cochran1
cochran1  

Hey yj18,

Do you have entry and exit rules for the indicator you posted ? I am referring to TMA.ex4 and Top Bottom.ex4. Also wondering if you have an alert for this. thx mike