Indicators with alerts/signal - page 197

FXprofits
FXprofits  
Ellie
Ellie  

Hi fxbs

I can assure you all your hard work is very very very much appreciated by many many people who prob dont reply or post a message or have the knowledge you do to create the magic on the charts you do, they are madly down loading all the indicators you and others post, trying to assemble charts to win as many pips as possible ....Myself I tend to do as so many do I'd say, every weekend check the forums for new updated indicators which might just give that extra edge we are all looking for or the Holy Grail of trading .....Your help is definitely appreciated my many,

All the very best with your trading

Ellie
Ellie  

H4 Chart

Hi ppls :-)

Almost finished, well maybe . With the help of all the different threads and guru's on this site I've put together a 4hr chart which hopefully may just work for me. The only indicator I'm searching for now is an alert for the Dynamic Zone RSI and Stoch, one which shows the cross with arrows on the main chart, pop up box and alert.wav. If anyone can assist me I would naturally be extremely grateful.

All the very best with your trading

Ellie...............................

Ellie
Ellie  

H4 Chart

max 5 files....oh well

sorry bout that

Ellie
Ellie  
fxbs:
we should have plenty of those (DZ RSI, STO) + Fozzy, Synergy TS ... and, Ellie, if you posted .mq4 -file, you don't need to post .ex4 file

I've looked everywhere and cant find the alert and arrows on chart indicator.

I've attached a chart with a tick on the chart where I would like an arrow and alert to be, no alert signals on this site do that. If there is one I cant find it and would appreciate someone pointing me in the right direction to find one instead of mentioning ones which dont

Ellie
Ellie  

oh well....boo boo's do happen

Ellie
Ellie  

Fxbs

thanks fxbs.....you helped me with nothing....other than to find things myself....no assistance what so ever...thanks..

this is my chart. and my system which I've developed with no help what so ever from you....and yes it works on any time frame you just need to adjust one or two things...there's only one alert I need to get...no use asking you I'll do it myself.....

keep it simple ppl !

cheers

Ellie
Ellie  

https://www.forex-tsd.com/images/smilies/party.gif

fxbs:
interesting chart, Ellie, could you put clearer pict? Increase is back - he's ZZand alert man (BigJo good at zz to, but i should warn everybody - with the girls BJ shall not be trusted!)

No worries...is this one better.. this one is the euro....developed a little more on the chart today...found the alert I was looking for.

Cheers

Ellie
Ellie  

Tom M Bollinger Histogram

Hi ppls,

I found the Tom M Bollinger Histogram indi some time ago and have been searching for the same indi with alert. Does anyone know of one or have one or able to add an alert ? I've found it to be very useful.

Kind Regards,

Ellie

Ellie
Ellie  
GreatYves:
Does it work? Sorry if i ask but does any of these indicator, or combination of indicators have proven profitable and working on any market condition, trending or ranging? MTF or not? I have so far tried many combinations of what i thought to be good indi without any succes. Any volatilty filter i tried was lagging to much to be able to switch trading system on time resulting into loss or not being able to take profitable trade on time. I don't want to break anyone enthusiasm here but if indicator with alert to buy or sale really work for you over a long period of time Please, i would like to know???

Japanese Candlesticks and the knowledge of them and the patterns formed have profited traders for centuries.