Indicators with alerts/signal - page 208

MatXerof
MatXerof  

Hi every one! Just read most of the posts here but it's too many to understand...

As a newbie in forex, can some one especially the experts recommend which indi(s) is/are the best for now as I see so many here.

Thanks in advance & good luck to all!

MatXerof
MatXerof  
newdigital:
Some indicators with alert/signals with author's comments:

- EMA-Crossover_Signal:

Enter two Exponential Moving Average periods and it'll tell you when they crossed.

- SMA-Crossover_Signal:

Enter two Simple Moving Average periods and it'll tell you when they crossed.

- SMMA-Crossover_Signal:

Enter two Smoothed Moving Average periods and it'll tell you when they crossed.

- LWMA-Crossover_Signal:

Enter two Linear Weighted Moving Average periods and it'll tell you when they crossed.

- 2CCI_ZeroCross_Alert:

Enter your trend indicating cci value and your entry signal cci value (ie 50 and 14) and it'll alert you to when it crossed.

Thanks Jason Robinson (jnrtrading)

I tried the EMA_Crossever_Signal but it doesn't work.

What I need is that the value for both EMAs are adjustable, means we can input any size to suite the trading strategy.

Any help is very much appreciated.

Best Rgds.

MatXerof
MatXerof  
MatXerof
MatXerof  

2 (two) RSI Crossed with Sound & Box Alert

Happy trading to all.

I am very glad should someone help me to provide 2 RSI Cross with alert as per attached image. Sound alert and box alert should come out after both RSI crossed at all TF. If possible, both RSI are adjustable (5/14, 3/9, etc).

Thanks in advance.

Mat

MatXerof
MatXerof  

Hi,

Can someone make the sounds/alert on the 2CCI_ZeroCross_Alert which was posted by ND at the first page, to be lesser? For now its alert all the way every second till next candle. Maybe once on the next candle only or few pips after zero cross.

Thanks.

[attach][/attach]

MatXerof
MatXerof  
fxbs:
once upon a bar

U r great man...! Thanks! It works fine now!

... just imagine, if u hear the alert all the way for 1 hour or more... non-stop, hihi.... now I can sit well.

BRgds.

MatXerof
MatXerof  

Hello, good day every one!

I have 2 EMA cross indicators here c/w alert. The first one, EMA_CROSS_IND, and the other one, 2MA crossover.

I hope someone can look to the first one as it always have overlap arrows and does not alert as it is. No problem with the second one, only that I like the first one as the arrow exist before the cross so I can catch earlier cross especially in smaller TF such as M5. Where as, arrow and alert from the second one comes out after the cross.

So, please alter the first one.

Thanks in advance.

1) [attach][/attach]

2) [attach][/attach]

MatXerof
MatXerof  
GreatYves:
Does it work? Sorry if i ask but does any of these indicator, or combination of indicators have proven profitable and working on any market condition, trending or ranging? MTF or not? I have so far tried many combinations of what i thought to be good indi without any succes. Any volatilty filter i tried was lagging to much to be able to switch trading system on time resulting into loss or not being able to take profitable trade on time. I don't want to break anyone enthusiasm here but if indicator with alert to buy or sale really work for you over a long period of time Please, i would like to know???

Work or not is depends on individual trader to choose. People here or somewhere else talking/discussing to find which one is/are suitable for their trading appetite & attitude. The best indicators, system, technic or robot also cannot suit each one of us.

Me, myself, hunting around since 2 yrs ago. Down the road, nothing is good for me but losing money. Today, I started to survive slowly as I know who I am and using some indicators that suit me. Most important is I always remember NOTHING IS PERFECT!

Alerts is some aid to warn me that something is happening to my current chart(s). It doesn't mean I can directly making a deal but to confirm with other indicators/filters. The last thing is setting SL & TP that really make me happy now even my account grow 10%-15% a week constantly as compared to last time 80%-150% a day but failed!

Happy Trading & Good Luck All!

qazwsx
qazwsx  

MACD alert?

n3sve1k4s
n3sve1k4s  

Could anyone add an alert ?

Hi

Could anyone add a sound alert to this indicator as well as arrows? would be awesome! thanks.