Indicators with alerts/signal - page 209

n3sve1k4s
n3sve1k4s  

Hi, I am looking for someone to add a signal to cronex taichi. I need a signal/alert when price touch/cross the cronex taichi ORANGE line (only). Hope you help me guys

fxfariz36
fxfariz36  

need some one to develop arrow for this indicator

Dear Fellow Trader's

please help me to develop arrow and alert for dinapoli target_malay...

greatly apperiaciated....

thankz in advance...

this i was attach the chartting here,,

amaryadhi
amaryadhi  

how to use that indicator in MT4

I am new in forex trading, would you help me how to use and implement all that indicator in MT4

etrader58
etrader58  

HAMA with alert

Can anyone please a version of HAMA with sound alert?

This is the indicator utilized in HAMA PAD Trading system

etrader58
etrader58  

RSIOMA with alert

Can anyone share RSIOMA with sound alert upon two line crossing ?

Thanks

etrader58
etrader58  

Can anyone help me to add sound alert to this indicator, when new support or resistance appears ....

Many thanks

etrader58
etrader58  

Is there any indicator to alert sudden change in the market price ? with sound alert of course ...

etrader58
etrader58  

alert for support/resistance

Is there any version of an indicator showing support/resistance like that attached here ? This is indeed a famous indicator

Pjotr
Pjotr  

WPR (%R) - MA Cross Alert

Dear community,

Since I miss some great trades because of not monitoring MT4 all the time, I would appreciate if someone could make an alert, that would help me catching trades.

One of the confirmation signals I use is a "value cross" between Williams Percentage Range (%R) and Moving Average WPR. And for this cross event I would need an MT4 alert.

Please find the indicator, template and example image below.

mike
mike  

3 MA indicator help needed

Attached is an indicator that has three MAs and should give an alert when the two faster MAs cross but use the third MA as a filter (only cross up if above third, only cross down if below the third). The indicator works partially now but will not give any alerts or emails. If anyone could take a look it would be greatly appreciated.