Indicators with alerts/signal - page 902

kholid79:
thanks mladen,

i'm looking for fractal non repaint with alret.

any suggestions for me?

best regrads.

kholid79

If the fractal indicator does not repaint, it will lag. That is its nature. So, if you have a non-repainting fractal, the alerts will be late

xard777:
Hi There, Do you think mladen or Mr Tools could be so kind as to check (and correct) the alert code in the enclosed candles indicator ?

Thanks Guys, it's much appreciated.

All the best

Xard777

Hi Xard777, this version seems to be working.

Files:

Wulong10:
Hello Mrtools and Mladen,

I would be very glad if you would add the following alerts to these lovely indicators :

1/ The 'NonLag stochastic nrp_+alerts nmc' already has an alert on slope change, but adding alerts for crossing its OB - OS levels and also the '50' level would be great.

2/ The 'MACD nrp' when it crosses the signal line.

As always a big THANK YOU !

Hello Wulong,

Added the alerts to the nonlag stochastic.

ameets1972:
mrtools/mladen is it possible to add alerts to this custom indicator. Alert should come once the candle is closed above the MAcustom_moving_averages.mq4

Ameets1972, have you seen this one here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page294

clon_tron:
mladen/mrtools can you please add arrows with an alert, on color changes.

Clon_tron, added the arrows.

mktsagli:
Dear mladen,

Can you please add alert line when coridor FullSSA break support or resistance level

Just like in the Picture below

Thank in advance

best

MLaden or MrTools, I'd actually have the same request as mktsagli in post 9002. It would be great to have this as a choice to use one or the other. But of course I don't know whether to do so would require a lot of additional codingi.e. would go beyond your valuable service.

mrtools:
Hello Wulong, Added the alerts to the nonlag stochastic.

Super Mrtools !

Thanks a lot !

hi

please add alert sound & alert message & arrow symbol on this indicator (

Figurelli_Series.mq4(2.72 KB)

thanks

rplust:
MLaden or MrTools, I'd actually have the same request as mktsagli in post 9002. It would be great to have this as a choice to use one or the other. But of course I don't know whether to do so would require a lot of additional codingi.e. would go beyond your valuable service.

rplust

FullSSA recalculates - the only version that does not recalculate is the end-point version. In my opinion none of the recalculating indicators is suitable to be used in signaling/alerting mode (since they are going to change those all the time)

mladen:
rplust FullSSA recalculates - the only version that does not recalculate is the end-point version. In my opinion none of the recalculating indicators is suitable to be used in signaling/alerting mode (since they are going to change those all the time)

Thank you for your feedback. Haven't noticed any of that. Which one is the end-point version.....corridor stochastic &alerts.1.01 mtf...I have got too.

Reason: