Trading with dynamic fibo levels--4pma indicator. - page 2

strategy clarification

Ok, the above strategy is designed to suit an automated system, an ea. Unfortunately, I cant't tell the computer how to make subjective decisions that I make...if you know what i mean... so I am better than the computer for now...

eur/jpy

eur/jpy did retrace as I predicted, it traded up to 148.91, up 28 pips. It did not reach 149.06 however, so we can get out now--148.62

mpower:
eur/jpy did retrace as I predicted, it traded up to 148.91, up 28 pips. It did not reach 149.06 however, so we can get out now--148.62

You are very kind providing such valuable trading system on this board.

There seems to be some problems with my tradind chart on MT4. After inserted the template there shows right on the middle of the page. Then when the price changes all the bars disappeared. What did I do wrong that making them not showing up properly?

Do you by any chance setting up on Paltalk to discuss your strategy?

Thank you again for sharing. You can PM me as well.

skinnypig:
You are very kind providing such valuable trading system on this board.

There seems to be some problems with my tradind chart on MT4. After inserted the template there shows right on the middle of the page. Then when the price changes all the bars disappeared. What did I do wrong that making them not showing up properly?

Do you by any chance setting up on Paltalk to discuss your strategy?

Thank you again for sharing. You can PM me as well.

please make sure that you take a closer look at the picture that have been provided.. there are some setting at the top of the screen that need to be enabled to see all the bars properly.. i also had to zoom out a bit to see them all. i hope that helps.

on eurusd is a short setup?

Tnx for help.....

regards

Files:
1.jpg  83 kb

furious_angel:
please make sure that you take a closer look at the picture that have been provided.. there are some setting at the top of the screen that need to be enabled to see all the bars properly.. i also had to zoom out a bit to see them all. i hope that helps.

Thank you so much for your quick response. It does help however which is the easy way to identify L1p1; L2p2....or h1p1, h1p2 ...etc... there seems to me not every column has the same L1p1, L1p2,... or h1p1, h1p2... etc... Will i be able to use the horizontal color bar to read them? How did you make out by using this system in the past two weeks? How often do there offer trade daily on this charts on 6 major pairs?

sincerely,

mpower:
You don't have to calculate any values manually, the indicator calculates everything. I was just trying to explain how the computer calculates the values so that people can make better decisions about using the indicator. The lowest point in my example(look at the first graph) is ma3.p4=55 period sma so you use that value to calculate the sr fibo shadows. anyway, didn't mean to confuse anybody... It is important to know how to use the indicator, not how it is calculated... If you followed my advice, you would have made some money...

do you have an idiot's guide on how to use this system..

i have watched the video's and i kinda get the whole traffic thing, but i am finding that your tutorial is "over my head".. just was wondering if there was a simpler explaination on this?

explanation

The system is very simple just hard to explain. Let's start by posting trades on a daily basis. Today was a trending day, so I will post a couple of trades. Today was good for about 30-45 pips. It is not the system that will get you 100 pips a day but it is reliable. Screenshots next.

well i am using this indicator along with the live charts fib pionts and the 2 work very well together i can see the support and resistance levels better by using these 2 indicators in tandem. so far since going live with this system in place. i have made 23 pips in the last 24 hour period. i just want to make sure that i am using this system to it's fullest potential. i have printed this thread and read all the posts a few time along with the first thread that started this.. and have read your booklet.

i guess i am just still a little confused on what would be the best time frames to look at?

the whole white numbers verses green numbers, darker green numbers and i take it red numbers are just the toughest roadblocks to get through..

maybe you could simplify the 6 conditions that you use to identify a good entrance?

p.s. i went to the original site and watch all the video's.

btw- here is a screen shot to give you an idea of the 2 indicators together.

Files:
10.2.06.gif  46 kb

live charts fib points

Can you post this indicator. I am not familiar with it sounds interesting

Reason: