Indicators with alerts/signal - page 199

Michael B
Michael B  

I thought I would repost this...some kind member posted this....

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Michael B
Michael B  

mladen can you repost this indicator this is one of those that you deleted...

ES

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

mladen:
Laguerre RSI with some additional options and alerts
tony_qx
tony_qx  

help: add a alert to this indicator

can somebody add a alert to this indicator: zigzag pointer ,like this one:xpma

thanks!

godfreyh
godfreyh  

Gann Hi -lo crossing alert

Sadly:
Looking at the code, adding if (PrevPr != Pr) Alert("Colour change") on a line above PrevPr = Pr, should have done the trick but that didn't seem to work out as expected. The sequence is 0,0 / 0,1, / 1,1 / 1,0. By my logic the added code above ought to have worked OK but nope! Sorry.

Hello Sadly (or any other who could assist ),

Sometime ago, in November to be exact, someone asked you to modify the gann hi-lo cross to create an alert when crossed with a moving average. There were 2 problems though, 1, I don't think they had the source code for the gann and 2, the alerts would occur multiple times, so that if the MA had crossed the gann, every candlestick that followed would give an alert. I am posting your file with the alert and the original gann code. I wonder if you could have your code replicate the maths of the SSL one, and would it be possible to fix the multiple alerts? Thanks!

lepiricus
lepiricus  
matfx:
hi lepirious, Here is my version

Much thanks bud.

cattus
cattus  
jacoba:
I am looking for stoch with alert, the alert should be at the level of 80 and 20. thanks for your help

Hi.

I don't know if it can help you. I wrote Stochastic in Google Search (Top of this page), and selected Forex TSD| Metatrader Indicators and Experts Advisors and there appear all the links related with the word in TSD.

You will find a lot of links. I saw some with alerts as you are looking for.

Regards.

gus

gekster
gekster  

Looking for engulfing alert

Hi,

I'm new to metatrader and this forum - I have just read through this thread and also I have today downloaded codersguru's MQL4 course to study and work through, I've coded some VB, ASP and PHP in the dim dark past so I'm hoping to be able to get to grips with it. However I am wondering if there is an existing alert indicator for what I propose to create - I have searched the forums and cannot find one.

At this stage I am looking for a sound alert at candle close when that candle is fully engulfed by or the candle fully engulfs the previous candle (including shadows on both candles). If anyone should post that it would be great.

If not - I'll get to work on it and see what I can come up with.

Best wishes to all

Gek

Actually - I just downloaded the pattern recognition indicator so I should be able to hack that to fit my needs.

manuel
manuel  

Hey

Can anyone help me to add 2 sound alerts to those indi's please ?

2MA Crossover

--------------

Alerts: True/False

1- MA crossing Up - ????.wav

2- MA crossing Down - ????.wav

#MTF Stochastic 2.0

--------------------

Alerts: True/False

1- Stoch crossing Up - ????.wav

2- Stoch crossing Down - ????.wav

Any help WILL help

Many thanks

manuel
manuel  

Anyone please? it would really help since those are the only indi's i use.

btw, i did look all over the place inc this thread again and did not find it, actually i did find the 2MA Crossover indi posted 2 times but without sound alert, also i did found an MTF Stoch with alert(without sound) but its not what i need and its kinda wired with those dots....

no one have 5min for me (if not less)?

Thanks

manuel
manuel  

Thanks k3iroll !

but someone already helped me with the 2MA crossover alert...

but thanks again for your will to help!