Fibocal_31 - page 2

Doesn't this indicator repaint?

That is what I wanted to find out with option of popup alert, as I always miss the signal change as it occurs, lol.

forexmoments:
Doesn't this indicator repaint?

???????

how to trade it?is it breakout-style-trade?

With Alert

sivach:
Hi luckytea,

2/ If a popup alert (once) option inserted in the external variables, when the fibocalc changes its comments, it will be very useful.

Please look into this request as the popup will avoid late attention if we are in another chart open.

Sorry I may be refering to the original version with trade and profit target comments.

Hi... Thanks for your reply. You see I'm not a good programmer, but I tried to modified a little. I'm sorry if my modifications doesn't fit your hope. Here is my modified one with additions an alert. I hope someone else with more experience programming skill could help us here. By the way, I don't really like this indicator, because when I try it in the back testing, the result is not like what we see in a real time chart. Does it repaint? I really don't know. And I hope someone else come up with something similar to this indicator. Thank All You Guys. (Sorry for my bad english , I hope u can understand what I'm saying here )

Files:

Hi Luckytea, thanks for your version. Everyone is a learner in forex world every day. With the alerts on, I will check the indi's performance in forward testing and let you know. No indicator is perfect other than price itself. Thanks again and happy trading.

luckytea:
Hi... Thanks for your reply. You see I'm not a good programmer, but I tried to modified a little. I'm sorry if my modifications doesn't fit your hope. Here is my modified one with additions an alert. I hope someone else with more experience programming skill could help us here. By the way, I don't really like this indicator, because when I try it in the back testing, the result is not like what we see in a real time chart. Does it repaint? I really don't know. And I hope someone else come up with something similar to this indicator. Thank All You Guys. (Sorry for my bad english , I hope u can understand what I'm saying here )

Luckytea

Thank for all your hard work!

Hello there,

The indicator with the alert is good. However if you add it to several currency pairs, it will give you an alert of a pivot change but it does not specify which currency pair just changed pivot.

Can you modify the code to the alert to include the currency pair that just had a pivot change?

Your help will be much appreciated.

This is actually a good indicator, I use it as a filter to Fozzy method. Use only on the daily charts.

hi friends.

i have fibocal_v31 indicator bu when i load it to many pairs, its exit mt4 terminal automaticall so this is very problem to me, everytime i use this indicator its exit,,if someone can help me thank god for that

if friend if u can develop this my problem plz reply me

irosh89:
hi friends.

i have fibocal_v31 indicator bu when i load it to many pairs, its exit mt4 terminal automaticall so this is very problem to me, everytime i use this indicator its exit,,if someone can help me thank god for that

if friend if u can develop this my problem plz reply me

irosh89

Which version are you using?

From tests I can not get the same error that you describe (using the one from the first post of this thread)

Reason: