Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1585

rojack2
rojack2  

Does anyone here have a source code/mq4 file of this indicator? id like to fix some alert problems in it.

<ex4 file deleted>

ianagmdc
ianagmdc  
Mladen Rakic:

DMNIK

This is a version with alerts added (the usual types : message, sound, email, push notification and a choice of a closed bar or a still opened bar). It will not work on older builds of metatrader 4

Hi Mladen;
Your post is 6 years old but the indidonchian_channel__atr_amp_alerts.mq4 ,still works fine. One thing however, the pop-up alert does not specify the time frame on which the alert was triggered. Can this be added or is there a code I can add myself (and where)?
While I am at it is there a way to set alerts in general so that they only pop-up "once per event"? And is there a way in general to delete each alert once it has been acted on, or at least marked as already acted upon, or alerts being turned off for a completed event? See attachment.
Thank you for any help you can offer.

https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/11752779/gbpchf-d1-axicorp-financial-services

https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/11752779/gbpchf-d1-axicorp-financial-services

Sorry, I can't seem to catch the knack of attaching an image. Hope youu can see what I talking about in any case.
Ian
Parviz Tajdari
Parviz Tajdari  
fxmillionaire:

Programmers Needed

Here is the indicator renko_2.mq4. Please any programmer there kindly add alert sound when box color changes. tnx

Hi

It's my question also. Anybody can help us? we want alert sound for this indicator! change to blue color get sound alert and if change to red color again get sound alert and continues.

thank you in advance

Keith Watford
Keith Watford  

A post in Capital letters has been deleted.
Please do not make excessive use of capital letters when posting.It is considered shouting and very rude.
dhiren9167
dhiren9167  

hello 

please can you code push up alerts / notification  to this scanner  

thank you 

Files:
Michael Adaramola
Michael Adaramola  
pls, who know the mt5 code for (g_ibuf)

Am recoding too mt5
Keith Watford
Keith Watford  
Michael Adaramola:
pls, who know the mt5 code for (g_ibuf)

Am recoding too mt5

Paste code using the code button (Alt+s) in future please. Do not post an image, especially an image that is upside down.

Even reading it upside down, it looks like decompiled code.

Do not post decompiled code as you could be banned.

Kylce
Kylce  
karthikencore:

Free EA coding

Hi Trader

Would you like to get your EA coded for free? If you can make the fellow members feel that your strategy is profitable and if you're willing to share the EA with the community, I can do the coding for free.

Due to my professional commitments, I can only take up limited number of request

But I'm looking to work on some unique and profitable strategy.

Apart from this, If you would not want to share your strategy or if you cannot wait for a long time, you can hire me to do coding on which case the code will not shared with anyone else

Karthik

assist in modifying this colour stochastic to have sound and email alert as I will specify below
is very simple.
a. If stoch line and signal line are in OB area and stoch line < signal line
b. Then I need alerts
c. If stoch line and signal line are in OS area and stoch line > signal line
d. Then I need alerts

· I need options to set OB and OS
· I need options for sound and email alerts ( true and false )
though the lines changes colour when its on OB(overbought) and OS(oversold)
· Base on closing candle
Files:
angaman2017
angaman2017  

hello,

please i am looking for parabolic sar indicator with sound alert for MT5.