Indicators with alerts/signal - page 789

mrtools & mladen thanks for your reply.

sorry to bother you again mladen but it seems like the alert is not working. You mind taking a quick look at it. Thank you

johnjacob:
sorry to bother you again mladen but it seems like the alert is not working. You mind taking a quick look at it. Thank you

Added one option (alertsOnCurrent) : nsndhistory_amp_alert_1.mq4

Here is how it alerts when alerts on are set to true and when the alerts on the current is set to false :

Files:

Thank you mladen

WPR (from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page443) with alerts of overbought and oversold areas breaks : wpr_mtf__obos_alerts_nmc.mq4

alessandromagno:
Hello guys, i'm trading on William % range indicator of default MT4. I'm getting crazy to looking for what i need!! Can someone please make 2 modifies?

1) add alert when the indicator crosses FROM below to above a level (let's say -80)then when it turns from oversold level and crosses -80 above; and when crosses from above to below a level (let's say -20) then from overbought level to the -20 level just below. For now i found only an alert when indicator crosses -80 from above and -20 from below. I need the opposite

2) is possible to have a different color ONLY for the last leg of the indicator (the leg which repaints until the current candle hasn't finished)? Then it turns on default color level waiting for the next leg forming (in the different colour)

Thank you very very much, and sorry if it already exists but i cannot find it...

Hello Alessandromagno, have this version which should take care of your first request, about your second request don't think its possible.

Updated version is posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648

Files:

Dear MrTools and Mladen,

Please would you oblige me by looking into this indicator's alert.

It is not functioning.

Thanks!

btrend_sig_2_alert.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Added one option (alertsOnCurrent) : nsndhistory_amp_alert_1.mq4 Here is how it alerts when alerts on are set to true and when the alerts on the current is set to false :

Dear Mladen

Does it repaints/recalculates ?

Thanks

secretcode

secretcode:
Dear Mladen

Does it repaints/recalculates ?

Thanks

secretcode

secretcode

I do not know

Did not test it in forward (real time). In back test it sometimes work, sometimes does not, so I can not conclude based on back test

mladen:
secretcode

I do not know

Did not test it in forward (real time). In back test it sometimes work, sometimes does not, so I can not conclude based on back test

Ok, Thank You Mladen for reply

I will test it in realtime!

Best Regards,

secretcode

Reason: