I will write an advisor free of charge - page 84

starikdedok:

Good afternoon!

Is the branch on writing a TK advisor up to date?

Will anyone be able to help me with the implementation of the EA?

Thank you!

If there are positive results, it is possible to implement

If anyone wants to, they are welcome to practice programming.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to let me know.

Thank you all! I'd be grateful.

Input parameters:

MA on prices(H+L)/2 BLACK- initially 24-period. It is necessary to be able to change the period before the start of the EA.

MA at Hight prices RED - initially 3-period. It is necessary that you can change the period before the start of the EA.

MA at Low prices BLUE - initially 3-period. It is necessary that you can change the period before the start of the EA.

Terms of deals to buy:

1. RED and BLUE MA strictly above the BLACK one. Both of them are higher than the black one! If at least one MA is above/below the BLACK, no deals!!!

2. buy is executed and the buy limit order spreads when the price touches the BLUE MA.

Selling is the same...

Exit by trailing mani.

Input variables:

1.Properties of MA - period, method of acceleration, settlement price, shift.

2. multipli - The coefficient of increase in order volume.

3. Orders- Number of pending orders

4. Lots - Volume of the first order in the grid

5. Traling money - Level of trailing start in currency of the deposit separately for buy and sell orders.

6. Traling step in money - Trailing step in the deposit currency.

7.BarSizeFilter - Size of candle at which the trade is opened in points.

8.Magic - Magic number of orders of advisor;

9.Slippage - Maximum allowable slippage in pips;

10.Order_Comment- Comment of Expert Advisor's orders;

11. step - Step of the grid of orders

12. step multipli - coefficient of increase of the grid width from the number of orders, if it is 1, then the distance between the orders will be = Step, if

let us say 1.5, the distance between 2 and 3 orders will be 1.5*step.

13. OverlapLH - overlap the uppermost order in the grid by the lowest one. I.e. the grid is set,

Then price will roll a bit to the side of the grid and Expert Advisor checks marginal orders for trailing mani and if there is a profit

these orders are closed with profit taking into account the trailing step in money. If the price turns back again, then the

i.e. if the most critically closed order is 0.10 lots, then the following order should be opened

0.10*multipli.

Conditions:

The grid is spread up to the black MA. Independently of Orders.

When the black MA is crossed, a lockout occurs.

Locking.

When a black MA is crossed, a lockout occurs.

Example.

A total buy order of 0.1 lot is set.

It means that we open one sell order of 0.1 lot on the black MA.

Then the price goes either:

1.up

2.down

IF 1.

Then a grid of sell orders will be placed taking into account the step and step multipli, taking into account that 1 order in the grid is a locking order.

At the same time if there are signals for new sets of sell or buy orders, they are placed regardless of whether the market is closed or not.

a lock or not. If the above described lock is not opened, but a signal for a new grid is received, a buy order is opened as if it were the continuation of the locked grid.

of the locked grid and everything should be taken into account: Traling money, traling step in money, and OverlapLH.

IF 2.

Then a profit is collected considering the Traling money, traling step in money until there is a Sell signal - touching

the price touches the blue MA. At this moment the buy orders are deleted (even at a loss), and a grid is created from the second order (1 order - locking 0.1)

taking into account the step and step multipli.

Please add an alert to the indicator )) when crossing from bottom to top it will show an alert to buy and when crossing from top to bottom it will show an alert to sell )
Files:
binarywave.mq5  15 kb

i need an EA. 1) set a profit. 2) set to buy or sell. 3) if rsi is below a set number of candles on the oversold line and stochastic, then buy. and vice versa if the overbought and the same sell.

Лауреат:
I need an Expert Advisor. 1) set a profit. 2) set buy or sell or both. 3) if rsi is below a set number of candles on the oversold line and stochastic, then buy. and vice versa if the overbought and the same sell.

Do you have any results from manual trading?

Hi, I have an EA, made it enzed kore. It's running on vps, but it's not validated, can you help? Drop me a line if you need me.

starikdedok:

If anyone wants to, they are welcome to practice programming.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to let me know.

Thank you all! I'd be grateful.

Input parameters:

MA on prices(H+L)/2 BLACK- initially 24-period. It is necessary to be able to change the period before the start of the EA.

MA at Hight prices RED - initially 3-period. It is necessary that you can change the period before the start of the EA.

MA at Low prices BLUE - initially 3-period. It is necessary that you can change the period before the start of the EA.

Terms of deals to buy:

1. RED and BLUE MA strictly above the BLACK one. Both of them are higher than the black one! If at least one MA is above/below the BLACK, no deals!!!

2. buy is executed and a buy limit order spreads when the price touches the BLUE MA.

Selling is the same...

Exit by trailing mani.

Input variables:

1.Properties of MA - period, method of acceleration, settlement price, shift.

2. multipli - The coefficient of increase in order volume.

3. Orders- Number of pending orders

4. Lots - Volume of the first order in the grid

5. Traling money - Level of trailing start in currency of the deposit separately for buy and sell orders.

6. Traling step in money - Trailing step in the deposit currency.

7.BarSizeFilter - Size of candle at which the trade is opened in points.

8.Magic - Magic number of orders of advisor;

9.Slippage - Maximum allowable slippage in pips;

10.Order_Comment- Comment of Expert Advisor's orders;

11. step - Step of the grid of orders

12. step multipli - coefficient of increase of the grid width from the number of orders, if it is 1, then the distance between the orders will be = Step, if

let us say 1.5, the distance between 2 and 3 orders will be 1.5*step.

13. OverlapLH - overlap the uppermost order in the grid by the lowest one. I.e. the grid is set,

Then price rolls back a bit to the side of the grid and Expert Advisor checks marginal orders for trailing mani and if there is a profit

these orders are closed with profit taking into account the trailing step in money. If the price turns back again, then the

i.e. if the most critically closed order is 0.10 lots, then the following order should be opened

0.10*multipli.

Conditions:

The grid is spread up to the black MA. Independently of Orders.

When the black MA is crossed, a lockout occurs.

Locking.

When a black MA is crossed, a lockout occurs.

Example.

A total buy order of 0.1 lot is set.

It means that we open one sell order of 0.1 lot on the black MA.

Further the price goes either:

1.up

2.down

IF 1.

Then a grid of sell orders will be placed taking into account the step and step multipli, taking into account that 1 order in the grid is a locking order.

At the same time if there are signals for new sets of sell or buy orders, they are placed regardless of whether the market is closed or not.

a lock or not. If the above described lock is not opened, but a signal for a new grid is received, a buy order is opened as if it were the continuation of the locked grid.

of the locked grid and everything should be taken into account: Traling money, traling step in money, and OverlapLH.

IF 2.

Then a profit is collected considering the Traling money, traling step in money until there is a Sell signal - touching

the price touches the blue MA. At this moment the buy orders are deleted (even at a loss), and a grid is created from the second order (1 order - locking 0.1)

taking into account the step and step multipli.

I will try something within a month. If I have any questions, I will ask. I am using MT5.

Hello Gentlemen Programmers, please help me to edit my EA on martin. I need to add a couple of functions in it. If anyone is interested, please contact me and I will send you the EA and explain the TOS. I have no idea how to do it myself, but due to the lack of knowledge it cannot be implemented.

I can do it myself, but due to my lack of knowledge, I cannot make it. Thank you.

Николай:

Hello Gentlemen Programmers, please help me to edit my EA on martin. I need to add a couple of functions in it. If anyone is interested, please contact me and I will send you the EA and explain the TOS. I have no idea how to do it myself, but due to the lack of knowledge it cannot be implemented.

I have no idea what to do with it, but due to my lack of knowledge, I cannot do it.

Well, you just write what you need to add, because suddenly you want something that is not technically feasible.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Well, please write down what you need to add, because suddenly you want something that is not technically feasible.

Suppose there are several open Buy orders, the price has not moved in our direction and these orders have gone into deficit and several Sell orders have opened. When the trawl for Sell orders triggered, we obtain the total profit of Sell orders in currency, the new level of stop loss of Sell orders and identify the furthest one from the price from Buy orders and get its ticket, lot and profit in pips. After that we divide the profit of Sell in currency by 2 (external variable) and the result is divided by the profit in pips of the chosen Buy order and we get the lot for the closing of the chosen Buy order. If the obtained lot is less than the MinLot, then lot = MinLot or if the obtained lot is bigger than the original lot of this order, then lot = original lot of this order. If the price crosses the new level of Sell order stop-loss - partially or completely close the Buy order with the calculated lot.

The same happens for Sell orders.

I understand how to implement and bind all this, but I lack the knowledge to correctly write it all and make it work. We have a function for determining the far order and for closing it is publicly available on the Internet.

Reason: