Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1466

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mntiwana:
I guess "cycle identifier" is repainting indicator but moderators can better guide you.
It is repainting indeed (even Roy Kelly - the "author" of it, was forced to admit that)
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
romotly007:

Hello guys!

Please I need someone to help me remove the repeated alert on this indicator. Let the wave alert just sound once when candle touches upper/lower Bollinger bands. The repetition is killing my ear drum. Please help! 

Now it will alert only once per bar
Files:
BandsR2a.mq4 6 kb
saleesh
saleesh  
mladen:
It is repainting indeed (even Roy Kelly - the "author" of it, was forced to admit that)

Dear Mladen & Mntiwana,

Appriceate your support, is it possible to make ARROW popup for the trend direct force3 indicator after cross to the LOWER & UPPER TIGGER LINE ( same as shown in snap attached)

frankospin
frankospin  
mladen:
Now it will alert only once per bar
Wow! That was fast.....thank you so much my friend!
mntiwana
mntiwana  
sal:

Dear Mladen & Mntiwana,

Appriceate your support, is it possible to make ARROW popup for the trend direct force3 indicator after cross to the LOWER & UPPER TIGGER LINE ( same as shown in snap attached)

According to your logic and picture there will be a sell order in rose color circle,is not ? .. when price is still in buy.

plz don't mention my name along with boss,he is teacher i am learner.

saleesh
saleesh  
mntiwana:

According to your logic and picture there will be a sell order in rose color circle,is not ? .. when price is still in buy.

plz don't mention my name along with boss,he is teacher i am learner.

In the snap i consider to take trade only for the OB & OS (extreme conditions).. I am afraid to take any trade in middle (as you shown ) for 1 min to 5min expiry for 1min TF chart .

For me all of here are teachers.. bez. i am a beginner and learner  :) .  Mr. Mladen, Mr.Tools, yourgoodslef are fully supporting and advising to develop a good stratgey 

Expecting from our teacher, my request.  By the way, this indicaotr was developed by Mr. Mladen..

mntiwana
mntiwana  
sal:

In the snap i consider to take trade only for the OB & OS (extreme conditions).. I am afraid to take any trade in middle (as you shown ) for 1 min to 5min expiry for 1min TF chart .

For me all of here are teachers.. bez. i am a beginner and learner  :) .  Mr. Mladen, Mr.Tools, yourgoodslef are fully supporting and advising to develop a good stratgey 

Expecting from our teacher, my request.  By the way, this indicaotr was developed by Mr. Mladen..

Here is the latest ver of that with 4 coloring option,hope it will help you better than that.

saleesh
saleesh  
mntiwana:

Here is the latest ver of that with 4 coloring option,hope it will help you better than that.

Thank you and is it possible to get arrow to draw as per earlier given stratgey!
divercan
divercan  

Hello,

As a first thank you for your help to people here. I want to get an indicator which I described below. It is about bill williams alligator. I have found the strategy from internet which is attached template file. It uses two alligator indicator on chart. One of alligators have 13 , 8 , 5 smoothed moving average with median price (HL/2), other one have 52 , 32, 20 smoothed moving average with median price (HL/2). I need an indicator which alert these conditions:

If "32 > 20 > 13 > 8 > 5 > current price " then " SHORT TRADE ALERT FOR EURJPY etc. " with sound !

If " current price >5 >8 > 13 > 20 > 32 " then " LONG TRADE ALERT FOR EURJPY etc. " with sound !

I have searched many indicator on internet but I couldn t find a proper for me. Hope you can help me..Thank you...
Files:
template.tpl 213 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
divercan:

Hello,

As a first thank you for your help to people here. I want to get an indicator which I described below. It is about bill williams alligator. I have found the strategy from internet which is attached template file. It uses two alligator indicator on chart. One of alligators have 13 , 8 , 5 smoothed moving average with median price (HL/2), other one have 52 , 32, 20 smoothed moving average with median price (HL/2). I need an indicator which alert these conditions:

If "32 > 20 > 13 > 8 > 5 > current price " then " SHORT TRADE ALERT FOR EURJPY etc. " with sound !

If " current price >5 >8 > 13 > 20 > 32 " then " LONG TRADE ALERT FOR EURJPY etc. " with sound !

I have searched many indicator on internet but I couldn t find a proper for me. Hope you can help me..Thank you...
Did you try some of the alligator indicators that already have alerts?