Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1460

mony:

Hi mladen  sir,

please add as your     ssl_fast_channel_mtfalertsarrows.mq4        below indicator as show in bar coloured bars as  

1).up one colour /  down another colour Thankyou

sir one more clarify     2 ).    is it   Repaint  and 

3 ).     is  it same the       .....       gann_high-low_activator_mtf_nmc.mq4   OR  Not 

Thankyou sir

• ssl channel is not repainting
  • as I told a long time ago : "ssl" was a name someone used long time ago. That is actually a Gann high/low activator, so yes, "ssl" and Gann high/low activator are same

mony:

ok thq s    for reply sir  can you add   option sir like  as show in above   image   &   is the same   gann_high-low_activator_mtf_nmc.mq4   OR  Not

See my previous post for the answer

For other versions : use gann high/low activator versions that already can do that

mony:

ok thq s    for reply sir  

sir   what about   coloured Bars  is it possible sir

if yes please     add     sir like  as show in above   image   

Thankyou

But sir other older versions not have like this ssl_fast_channel_mtfalertsarrows.mq4

it have all type of allerts set by you  thq for that like email notification   so.......i  request you sir add to this   ssl  version   coloured Bars  option Thannkyou

Please, use some of the newer versions of Gann high/low activator - since all of them are newer than ssl channel - all

All the best

mony:
thankyou sir your valuable guidence sir but i cant find  after lot of serch  sir please   give / sujest   any link  Gann H L  please sir i try lot of  not any i found fully have all alerts Thq

Here is "Gann T3 high-low activator bars_mtf nmc" along with "Gann T3 high-low activator + alerts nmc"

thankyou very much sir  

mony:
thankyou very much sir  
I am not sir,at all :) ..... just same like you learner.

Mladen, please any update  for post   #14594. Thanks and expecting 

henrykfx:
Mladen, please any update  for post   #14594. Thanks and expecting 

henrykfx

The "labtrend1_v4.1_nmc.mq4" indicator is using "alert2.wav" for sound (lines 157 and 186 of version 4.1) . That same sound I am using in all my alerts and I guess that at least 99% of other alerts using sounds are using that same sound file

The "labtrend1a.mq4" version is using your default assigned alert sound (assigned in your terminal settings) when alerting (since it does not use a sound file for that)

Raajkeyan:

Dear Mr.Mladen

i want this indicators are repaint or not, pls help

i used this high value for day trade

thanks

qqe indicators are not repainting

mladen:

henrykfx

The "labtrend1_v4.1_nmc.mq4" indicator is using "alert2.wav" for sound (lines 157 and 186 of version 4.1) . That same sound I am using in all my alerts and I guess that at least 99% of other alerts using sounds are using that same sound file

The "labtrend1a.mq4" version is using your default assigned alert sound (assigned in your terminal settings) when alerting (since it does not use a sound file for that)

Thanks for your response.  you  can ignore the alert and make the changes for pop up alert  message  for individual currency pair  and make the alert non repetitive  in cases of recalculation .pop up message for dots appearance . Thanks .
Reason: