Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1464

cesande
cesande  

I have another request related to Woodie CCI.

Could you please add standard alerts to this indicator.

Also on the Pattern input I would like to be able to select multiple patterns separated by comma or true false for each of the 8 signals.

As it is you have 1 or all but can't for example select 1, 3, 6, and 8

Please let me know your thoughts.

IF you can't put inputs for each signal I am sure I could attach multiple indicators for each type but the alerts would be key.

Please let me know if this can be done. 

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
cesande:

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/13027-indicators-with-alerts-signal/page971#comment_1832592

Any chance to get this alert? 

Added alerts to this version maybe you will be able to use it.
Files:
cesande
cesande  
mrtools:
Added alerts to this version maybe you will be able to use it.

Thanks much! Testing now.

Let me know what you think about the wccipattern request, if it is not a huge pain for you 

cesande
cesande  
cesande:

Thanks much! Testing now.

Let me know what you think about the wccipattern request, if it is not a huge pain for you 

That said... the Trend Line Break (Pattern #3) seems to be 1 bar late but they are still useful.

Update

Maybe not, I think he is using the slow CCI for trend line breaks and as I understand it you can use any combination of slow and fast.... so all pattern alerts are indeed working. Alerts on the patterns I want to be alerted on would be very helpful (of course after validating them with price action).

themountain90
themountain90  

Hello the sound alert dosnt work on this indicator, would appreciate any help. 

The mountain 

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
themountain90:

Hello the sound alert dosnt work on this indicator, would appreciate any help. 

The mountain 

If you are using default settings you have to have "adx.wav" in the sounds folder. If you don't (have it) and the chances are that you don't then change the sound file name to something existing in the sounds folder (usual sound file for alerts is "alert2.wav")
Wildamaori
Wildamaori  

G'day Mladen,

Is there any chance of adding a vertical line option where the arrow signals are.

At times my entry signal is obscured by the ma cross arrows.

Kind regards and thanks.

Will 

paco
paco  

GhosTrend Repaint Indicator with added Range Bollinger Band!!

saleesh
saleesh  

hi mladen,

could you please advise the attached indicator is repaint ???  i wish to use only the arrows..!! for the channel.(see snap) aqua & pink

sreenewas
sreenewas  
sal:

hi mladen,

could you please advise the attached indicator is repaint ???  i wish to use only the arrows..!! for the channel.(see snap) aqua & pink

yes it repaints, to know that keep  true, default is false