Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1533

SAOLAB4REAL:

Please! kindly send me link to some out of the best ones, that doesn't repaint (indicator & EA). my mail: saolab4real@yahoo.com or here.

Regards

And you really think that is the way how you shall become a trader?

Come on. Get serious. All you are going to do is get on a list of some professional spammer or scammer when you post an email like that. Do some diligence. Do some learning. And don't spam forums (any forum) with nonsense posts like the one you posted. It is sad to see posts like that and you wouldn't like to be felt sorry for, wouldn't you (especially since you just opened that user name to post thing like that)?

mntiwana:

I am doubtful you can use it,a lot more included you can only expect for,thanks to boss .... as usually i am sorry peoples never try and take time to search in related threads,all and every thing is provided by kind moderators but traders only looking for ease and short cuts for tools and strategies :)

regards

rsi of advanced kaufman - floating levels 1.5.zip 

could you possible to post mql file as its developed by Mr. Mladen. :) .

thanks in advance.

mntiwana:

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Dear Mladen, please correct the alerts in the indicator. It often gives a signal when there are no arrows on the unclosed bar. And sometimes repeatedly on the unclosed bar when the arrow appeared. It is not always, what makes the problem intractable for me. I'm sure you know how to fix it. Thank you.
Files:
RSI_C.mq4  15 kb

patient
this indicator,not updated.It can be cured?run one hour, and you'll see.Thanks
Files:

attil1:
patient
this indicator,not updated.It can be cured?run one hour, and you'll see.Thanks
Tested it on 1 minute chart and all seems to be OK

hello Mr. Mladen,

could you pls update the latest mql file of rsi of advanced kaufman - floating levels 1.5.  i have the old version 1.2 but its not working. Pls. help.

sal:

hello Mr. Mladen,

could you pls update the latest mql file of rsi of advanced kaufman - floating levels 1.5.  i have the old version 1.2 but its not working. Pls. help.

Post the one,not working with you,or wait till some one manage time for you :)

mntiwana:
Post the one,not working with you,or wait till some one manage time for you :)

Here mntiwana..

this is posed earlier by mladen...:). 

regards

sal:

Here mntiwana..

this is posed earlier by mladen...:). 

regards

Use it now
Reason: