Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1465

mrtools:
Added alerts to this version maybe you will be able to use it.

Thanks again mrtools.

Just checking, if I wanted a 0 line cross would I change all levels to 0 like the attached?

Seems that may not be the way to go but thought I would ask if this would do for that. 

The trend level not working but I think I can live with 0 line cross and wait for what I am looking for.

Files:
CCI-Alert.png  21 kb

cesande:

Thanks again mrtools.

Just checking, if I wanted a 0 line cross would I change all levels to 0 like the attached?

Seems that may not be the way to go but thought I would ask if this would do for that. 

The trend level not working but I think I can live with 0 line cross and wait for what I am looking for.

To be clear all I would want is 1 alert each time we have a 0 line cross selectable on current bar or close of bar. 

Another option that would be the BEST for me is to have a start and stop timer so that all alerts would start at xx time and stop at xx time so that I would not get alerts during typical choppy times if that is possible. 

IF needed this for the attached indicator you worked on for me. 

Files:

shiva12:
yes it repaints, to know that keep  true, default is false
thanks siva, where  i can see the default setting, i cant see in the input parameter

sal:
thanks siva, where  i can see the default setting, i cant see in the input parameter
Did you check the post from that link (this link : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page271)? All is explained there

Mladen,

It is possible for this indicator receive a signal only when there is a green bar?

Thanks in advance!

Barons1

Hi Mladen,

Good Day

I  got indicator which you developed and looks nice. Is it possible to popup an arrow once the trend direction & force line cross enter to the trigger up/down line  &  cycle indentifer line reverse back to 0.00 gravity line(see the attached snap). I dont have cycle idnetifier mql4 file.  I you have pls. let me know as well with arrow

sal:

Hi Mladen,

Good Day

I  got indicator which you developed and looks nice. Is it possible to popup an arrow once the trend direction & force line cross enter to the trigger up/down line  &  cycle indentifer line reverse back to 0.00 gravity line(see the attached snap). I dont have cycle idnetifier mql4 file.  I you have pls. let me know as well with arrow

I guess "cycle identifier" is repainting indicator but moderators can better guide you.

Hello guys!

Please I need someone to help me remove the repeated alert on this indicator. Let the wave alert just sound once when candle touches upper/lower Bollinger bands. The repetition is killing my ear drum. Please help! 

Files:
BandsR2a.mq4  6 kb

mntiwana:
I guess "cycle identifier" is repainting indicator but moderators can better guide you.
It is repainting indeed (even Roy Kelly - the "author" of it, was forced to admit that)

romotly007:

Hello guys!

Please I need someone to help me remove the repeated alert on this indicator. Let the wave alert just sound once when candle touches upper/lower Bollinger bands. The repetition is killing my ear drum. Please help! 

Now it will alert only once per bar
Files:
BandsR2a.mq4  6 kb
Reason: