Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1472

sal:

Dear Mladen,

Great support and help again done for the updation. Hope this version can resove Lapigna...

An additional request, could possible to make the MA TYPE names with number :) :)

hope you will help on this.

sal

Here is a user friendly version

Files:

mladen:

sal

Sir

Thanks and Respect your kind helps to us with endless coperation and support as well.

God Bless you and coders here to helps us.

mladen:

sal

Many many thanks for this very useful indicator

pacois:

:) :)

and where are slope colors and some smoothness in histo ?

here is an mod ver of it too with visual trend defining colored thick lines at basement .

mntiwana:

here is an mod ver of it too with visual trend defining colored thick lines at basement .

Nice to see this amazing support again of mntiwana & pacios :):) .

Is it possible to update the same in updated incator posted #14718 by teacher Mr. Mladen...:) 

mntiwana:

I think that the colors do not say anything, I prefer how far the range of each bar

pacois:
I think that the colors do not say anything, I prefer how far the range of each bar
Is the arrows are come on live candle or close previous candle.? the arrows are comes corssing lines candle lcoation.. could you pls. advise the setting !!
Files:

sal:
Is the arrows are come on live candle or close previous candle.? the arrows are comes corssing lines candle lcoation.. could you pls. advise the setting !!
:) from 2 days you are not listening any thing even in 10s posts,the picture you posted is from higher TF than the current chart TF

Dear Mladen

could you please add alert and arrows in the indicator as per snap on the latest friendly version posted in #14718 or attached file.

Files:
Reason: