Elite indicators :) - page 940

mladen:
David OK, it will be done that way

mladen,

Is there any additional information I can supply from post #9396 to help make it easier to code the new histogram indicator for the IBS_RSI_CCI_v4 with your rules?

If default > smooth

1 -If default < 0 dark green

2 - If default > 0 bright green

If default < smooth

1 - If default > 0 dark red

2 - if default < 0 bright red

Once again, I want to thank you very much for all of your patience and kind help to me and all of us all on the forum.

traderdp

David

traderdp:
mladen,

Is there any additional information I can supply from post #9396 to help make it easier to code the new histogram indicator for the IBS_RSI_CCI_v4 with your rules?

If default > smooth

1 -If default < 0 dark green

2 - If default > 0 bright green

If default < smooth

1 - If default > 0 dark red

2 - if default < 0 bright red

Once again, I want to thank you very much for all of your patience and kind help to me and all of us all on the forum.

traderdp

David

David

This version is using those conditions for histogram coloring : ibs_rsi_cci_v4.03_histo.mq4

mladen:
David This version is using those conditions for histogram coloring : ibs_rsi_cci_v4.03_histo.mq4

mladen,

It's perfect! Thank you so much.

You are a godsend to us all on this forum. Enjoy your day.

traderdp

David

mrtools:
Don't think this has been done , this is DSS Bressert composite rsi with non repainting slope coloring with alerts.

Hello Mrtools/Mladen, could you please add divergence with an arrow on this indicator? Thanks again for this.

timmyhanke:
it looks verry nice ! can you add alerts to it and interpolate ?

sorry to ask again, but can you add alerts and interpolation to this indicator that you started to change a few weeks ago ?

afl_winner_averages.mq4

Files:

timmyhanke:
sorry to ask again, but can you add alerts and interpolation to this indicator that you started to change a few weeks ago ? afl_winner_averages.mq4

timmyhanke

I assume you mean multi time frame (since interpolation is used only in multi time frame mode). Am I right?

mladen:
timmyhanke I assume you mean multi time frame (since interpolation is used only in multi time frame mode). Am I right?

i didnt know that interpolation only are used on multitimeframe modes just add alerts to the indicator then , because i dont need multitimeframe , thanks

timmyhanke:
i didnt know that interpolation only are used on multitimeframe modes just add alerts to the indicator then , because i dont need multitimeframe , thanks

timmyhanke

OK, it will be done so

timmyhanke:
sorry to ask again, but can you add alerts and interpolation to this indicator that you started to change a few weeks ago ? afl_winner_averages.mq4

timmyhanke

Here is a version with alerts added : afl_winner_averages_amp_alerts.mq4

Mladen

any chance you can help me with this indicator. I had requested a trend buffer in #9404 but with all the activity you must have missed it. I have added what I thought was correct but its not showing.

Please any help would be appreciated

Ray

rk-4_time_frame_step_ma_pdf-v2-lines.mq4

Reason: