Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1470

themountain90:

Hello everybody! I would appreciate help with this indicator, i would like alert when blue crosses the green line. Might already be a version but i could not find it with searching.

Also shokran for your help yesterday mntiwana! 

Cheers all 

Afwan

I think this one having alerts and arrows.

Files:

Hi coders, is it possible to add the usual alerts on candle close on this MT5 indicator?

Many thanks in advance. 

Files:

G'day Mladen,

I use your MA cross histogram set to 4 LMWA close x 4 LMWA cross as my entry signal.

Obviously there are a gazillion signals, and I would like to know if there is any way it can get filtered to less and more effective signals.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards and thanks

Will 

lapigna:

Hi coders, is it possible to add the usual alerts on candle close on this MT5 indicator?

Many thanks in advance. 

Here is a version with alerts
Files:

Wildamaori:

G'day Mladen,

I use your MA cross histogram set to 4 LMWA close x 4 LMWA cross as my entry signal.

Obviously there are a gazillion signals, and I would like to know if there is any way it can get filtered to less and more effective signals.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards and thanks

Will 

If you are using so short periods, no way to filter then out

mladen:
If you are using so short periods, no way to filter then out

Thanks mate, appreciate your help.

Have a fantastic weekend 

G'day Mladen,

Apologies for being a pain, mate.

Could you please add sound to the attached?

Thank you very much.

Kind regards

Will 

Files:

mntiwana:

Afwan

I think this one having alerts and arrows.

Good day,

Mntiwana,

rsi_ema_mtf v1.2 nmc.zip arrow popup in chart on 2 previous closed candle not in live candle.  what is the setting to get on the close price .

sal:

Good day,

Mntiwana,

rsi_ema_mtf v1.2 nmc.zip arrow popup in chart on 2 previous closed candle not in live candle.  what is the setting to get on the close price .
Do (turn) it to "true" for to get alerts/arrows on current bar,if false selected ..... "alertsOnCurrent   = true"

mntiwana:
Do (turn) it to "true" for to get alerts/arrows on current bar,if false selected ..... "alertsOnCurrent   = true"

It already applied but still the same!

Reason: