Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1471

Rajiv
Rajiv  
Hi, mladen, please  add   trailling stoploss with  trailling  step   feature to   attached   EA,
mntiwana
mntiwana  
sal:

Good day,

Mntiwana,

rsi_ema_mtf v1.2 nmc.zip arrow popup in chart on 2 previous closed candle not in live candle.  what is the setting to get on the close price .
Do (turn) it to "true" for to get alerts/arrows on current bar,if false selected ..... "alertsOnCurrent   = true"
saleesh
saleesh  
mntiwana:
Do (turn) it to "true" for to get alerts/arrows on current bar,if false selected ..... "alertsOnCurrent   = true"

It already applied but still the same!

mntiwana
mntiwana  
sal:

It already applied but still the same!

Then Fball is in coders D :)

did you checked TF,it is H1 by default,turn it to current.

any way it is working well as it should be ... with me.

saleesh
saleesh  
mntiwana:

Then Fball is in coders D :)

did you checked TF,it is H1 by default,turn it to current.

any way it is working well as it should be ... with me.

:) yes.... always coders...

when i change to M5 DEFAULT and for M1 chart , this is arrow disappear.  when i checked the mql file, there is have defualt for all TF... :)

any possiblility to make correction in this to works in all TF.

Files:
mntiwana
mntiwana  
sal:

when i change to M5 DEFAULT and for M1 chart , this is arrow disappear.  when i checked the mql file, there is have defualt for all TF... :)

I think it is mtf behavior not the indicator,check it with current tf,i believes it will be working well as it should be .... when apply indicator with other higher TFs other than the current tf,it will be work like this and you can not change it.
saleesh
saleesh  
mntiwana:
I think it is mtf behavior not the indicator,check it with current tf,i believes it will be working well as it should be .... when apply indicator with other higher TFs other than the current tf,it will be work like this and you can not change it.

:) thanks for sharing...

pl.. see my one private post in your inbox.  i saw one youtueb indicator, i dont know its rules allow me to share here in public the link to get information about this indicator !! but i did in your private post!! kindly advise ...

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
sal:

Tested this and it works as it should on all time frames

lapigna
lapigna  
mladen:

Tested this and it works as it should on all time frames

Hi mladen, I wish to know if this indicator repaint or not?

Thanks for your answer. 

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
lapigna:

Hi mladen, I wish to know if this indicator repaint or not?

Thanks for your answer. 

If used on current time frame it does not

If used in multi time frame mode, it works as any other multi time frame indicator