Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1471

sal:

It already applied but still the same!

Then Fball is in coders D :)

did you checked TF,it is H1 by default,turn it to current.

any way it is working well as it should be ... with me.

mntiwana:

Then Fball is in coders D :)

did you checked TF,it is H1 by default,turn it to current.

any way it is working well as it should be ... with me.

:) yes.... always coders...

when i change to M5 DEFAULT and for M1 chart , this is arrow disappear.  when i checked the mql file, there is have defualt for all TF... :)

any possiblility to make correction in this to works in all TF.

Files:

sal:

when i change to M5 DEFAULT and for M1 chart , this is arrow disappear.  when i checked the mql file, there is have defualt for all TF... :)

I think it is mtf behavior not the indicator,check it with current tf,i believes it will be working well as it should be .... when apply indicator with other higher TFs other than the current tf,it will be work like this and you can not change it.

mntiwana:
I think it is mtf behavior not the indicator,check it with current tf,i believes it will be working well as it should be .... when apply indicator with other higher TFs other than the current tf,it will be work like this and you can not change it.

:) thanks for sharing...

pl.. see my one private post in your inbox.  i saw one youtueb indicator, i dont know its rules allow me to share here in public the link to get information about this indicator !! but i did in your private post!! kindly advise ...

sal:

Tested this and it works as it should on all time frames

Files:

mladen:

Tested this and it works as it should on all time frames

Hi mladen, I wish to know if this indicator repaint or not?

Thanks for your answer. 

lapigna:

Hi mladen, I wish to know if this indicator repaint or not?

Thanks for your answer. 

If used on current time frame it does not

If used in multi time frame mode, it works as any other multi time frame indicator

mladen:

If used on current time frame it does not

If used in multi time frame mode, it works as any other multi time frame indicator

OK I understand. Thanks.

I've noticed that the arrows are too far from the candle. Is it possible to have the arrows more close the candle?

Thanks again. 

lapigna:

OK I understand. Thanks.

I've noticed that the arrows are too far from the candle. Is it possible to have the arrows more close the candle?

Thanks again. 

Try it out now

Files:

mladen:

Try it out now

Dear Mladen,

Great support and help again done for the updation. Hope this version can resove Lapigna...

An additional request, could possible to make the MA TYPE names with number :) :)

hope you will help on this.

Reason: