Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1079

hi mntiwana

can you share your mt4 template with us? the one with 4 timeframe CCI & 2 CCI filters... it looks very useful

mrtools:

Hi Aruaruk, added mtf.

Waddah_Attar_ADXxBollinger mtf.mq4

Mr. tools,

Thank you Thank you so much !!!

mrtools:

Mahnooj, added mtf.

ddstochastic_1_1_mtf.mq4

Dear Mrtools,

I tried to run

DDStochastic 1_1 mtf.mq4

as following: M5 Chart but Timeframe M15 (its MTF).

Unfortunately it seems to post Ghost alerts (sometimes arrow appears an disappears). Furthermore it does not seem to alert correctly due to that.

See picture last alert was sell for EUR USD even if it was intended to be a buy (but nevertheless it was at a different time)

Could you please check? If it is possible to add alertsoncurrent (false) making it alert and post arrow after the next closed M5 candle?

Thank you very much,

Mike

Files:
unbenannt.jpg  284 kb

Mimicri20z:

Dear Mrtools,

I tried to run

DDStochastic 1_1 mtf.mq4

as following: M5 Chart but Timeframe M15 (its MTF).

Unfortunately it seems to post Ghost alerts (sometimes arrow appears an disappears). Furthermore it does not seem to alert correctly due to that.

See picture last alert was sell for EUR USD even if it was intended to be a buy (but nevertheless it was at a different time)

Could you please check? If it is possible to add alertsoncurrent (false) making it alert and post arrow after the next closed M5 candle?

Thank you very much,

Mike

Mike

If the signal is on an opened bar, then it is normal that it appears and disappears. Take into account what is the higher time frame opened bar (its span on the current time frame) and all will be clear

vinboy:
hi mntiwana

can you share your mt4 template with us? the one with 4 timeframe CCI & 2 CCI filters... it looks very useful

can you refer me the page/thread or link plz....i can not search the whole tsd,lol.

Dear Mladen and Mr.Tools,

Could you please help me to make this indicator to MTF indexes_v7l.mq4

Thank you for your help

Files:
indexes_v7l.mq4  20 kb

Mladen, MrTools

​Can either of you kindly add MTF for this indicator?

Thank you in advance.

Files:
bop.mq4  4 kb

Mladen, MrTools

Thank you in advance.

Files:
bop.mq4  4 kb

hohgch:
Mladen, MrTools

Thank you in advance.

hohgch

It is a bit different (it is using jurik smoothing instead of some of the standard averages), but you can try out this one (it is already multi time frame) : balance_of_market_power_nmc.mq4

mladen:

hohgch

It is a bit different (it is using jurik smoothing instead of some of the standard averages), but you can try out this one (it is already multi time frame) : balance_of_market_power_nmc.mq4

Thank you mladen :-)

Reason: