Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1473

sal:

Dear Mladen

could you please add alert and arrows in the indicator as per snap on the latest friendly version posted in #14718 or attached file.

Version 1.3 from a few posts ago already has alerts. Use that version

mladen:
Version 1.3 from a few posts ago already has alerts. Use that version

Appreciate your valuable answer and guidence!! :) :)

mrtools:

JJBanko, maybe you will be interested in this version it has a smoothing option and alerts and arrows(smooth and double smoothing). If you prefer no smoothing just set the smooth external parameter to < 1 then you will have the same as the original.

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
insync_index_smoothed__arrows__alerts.ex4

Hello MrTools

i really like Your smoothed version of that indicator but i want to check and test other settings also i want to mix it with other arrow indicator to add it so there would be not that many false signals... Would You be so kind and post here mq4 version for me to try that experiment ?

Regards
JJBanko 

ii

Change alarm, adjustable level, forgive me but I do not know how it works in real time.

Hi, mladen, please  add   trailling stoploss with  trailling  step   feature to   attached   EA,

hi, mladen.please consider my request at post #14705[ page no 981]

pacois:

ii

Change alarm, adjustable level, forgive me but I do not know how it works in real time.

Good day,

The level is +/- 5 is fixed?. shall affect arrow alert while change in input..

i try in another level setting but some places the arrow not comes.

can you make an arrow gap setting. :)

some lines blow up in the histogram marked!!

Files:

jebanie:

Hello MrTools

i really like Your smoothed version of that indicator but i want to check and test other settings also i want to mix it with other arrow indicator to add it so there would be not that many false signals... Would You be so kind and post here mq4 version for me to try that experiment ?

Regards
JJBanko 

What difference would mq4 make?

sal:

Good day,

The level is +/- 5 is fixed?. shall affect arrow alert while change in input..

i try in another level setting but some places the arrow not comes.

can you make an arrow gap setting. :)

some lines blow up in the histogram marked!!

Hello Sal, try this change, only regulates  LevUpS  and LevDnS, for bars jump no matter, expect real-time.

Hi coders, is it possible to add the usual alerts on candle close on this MT5 indicator?

If it's possible to add another request  I wish to have the arrows more close to the candle because sometimes they are too far. 

Many thanks in advance. 

Files:
Reason: