Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1461

eduarmor:
Could any coder add an sound alert when the price touches and/or close at the d1 w1 and mn1 lines? If possible I would ask you to add the "send e-mail alerts" option too... Cheers!
Can you help me, @mladen?

Hi 

I am new in this site. 

Have good luck for everbody and best regard.

dear mr mladen,

Hi I uploaded new indicators down. Can you add sell or buy signals arrow and alerts please?

Thank you so much. My best regards.

Files:
CCI_on_MA.mq4  3 kb

mony:

Hi   mladen sir give me a small guidence / clarity is that 

which charts are   most of peoples  using OR   indicators accuracy is which   time   mt4  charts  i mean -

0 --to --24  hours   mt4  or  GMT time /broker time /sunday time included   ..sir please i am confusing because in hourly /4 h charts are diffrent signals show in thease different timings charts , so i am asking /requesting that which charts (time charts )   is better ,  i saw all most of all your charts are 0 --to--24  hours time charts  can i use for better result these  charts .           

thankyou sir .

I don't see any significant difference except the time. If you disregard time (and 99.9999% indicator ignore time) the rest is in the same line

zeyna:

dear mr mladen,

Hi I uploaded new indicators down. Can you add sell or buy signals arrow and alerts please?

You can use some other cci on chart versions that already have alerts (that version is very, very old)

Hi mladen  sir,

please add as your     ssl_fast_channel_mtfalertsarrows.mq4        below indicator as show in bar coloured bars as  

1).up one colour /  down another colour Thankyou

sir one more clarify     2 ).    is it   Repaint  and 

3 ).     is  it same the       .....       gann_high-low_activator_mtf_nmc.mq4   OR  Not 

Thankyou sir

thankyou mladen  sir,

i have one market profile indicator  ( old ) but fine sir sir i want to Hide option of valume bars, and valume area box, also todays median line  hide

only shows that  if today trading day then  show only

1) .    previous day median line  thick coloured  

2) .  2 days before median thick dotted line   line ...........as show in image below sir it is done then your greate blesses on me

thankyou sir

Files:

zeyna:

dear mr mladen,

Added arrows and alerts also think maybe the cci multiplier was meant to be calculated in pips so if you want it to work as the one you posted add 2 zeros to the cci multiplier the default was 0.3 if you want it as before just make it 0.003. Picture is with default settings.

hi mr mladen, i have one question for you.
can you bring up an arrow at the intersection of the red line to blue line after they were released by the gray bands?

sorry for my english and thank you in advance 

albertozac:

hi mr mladen, i have one question for you.
can you bring up an arrow at the intersection of the red line to blue line after they were released by the gray bands?

sorry for my english and thank you in advance 

I am sorry, but I do not understand the idea

There is a 2 color ADX, a red DI- and green DI+. Which ones to to use and how?

Reason: