Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1425

Mladen,

could you check the i-fractal ex is repaint, i am unable to load on chart to check. any alert in this!!

Files:

sal:

Mladen,

could you check the i-fractal ex is repaint, i am unable to load on chart to check. any alert in this!!

sal

It uses up to Fr.Period future bars, so, yes, it repaints up to Fr.Period bars

sal:

thanks very much and mntiwana, can you respond mladen answer..

Mlanden, does a new back tested version will be updated soon!!! pls. advise.

I was back-testing it to see if it repaints, not because I am working on code changing in it. Sorry if you misunderstood

mladen:
I was back-testing it to see if it repaints, not because I am working on code changing in it. Sorry if you misunderstood
got your point. :) hope you can give an answer , if its repaint or not!!

sal:
got your point. :) hope you can give an answer , if its repaint or not!!
As I told there : yes it does repaint in some cases

Thanks... hope there is no indicator 100% non repaint..

sal:

Thanks... hope there is no indicator 100% non repaint..

There is at least 99% of indicators that do not repaint

As far as braintrend is concerned : check these threads for start - I am quite sure that you shall find what you are looking for

sorry again mladen

TMA_SLOPE_NRP_alert_ indicator attached, not shown arrow on the screen.  I am not sure, its repaint or not! kindly check...

Also can update an additional arrow on the 2nd trend postilion once zero line cross!!

Files:

sal:

sorry again mladen

TMA_SLOPE_NRP_alert_ indicator attached, not shown arrow on the screen.  I am not sure, its repaint or not! kindly check...

Also can update an additional arrow on the 2nd trend postilion once zero line cross!!

It is not made to show arrows on screen that is why it does not show arrows on screen

And no, that version of indicator does not repaint

mladen:

There is at least 99% of indicators that do not repaint

As far as braintrend is concerned : check these threads for start - I am quite sure that you shall find what you are looking for

you are right and good back history for most of the indicators and EA.

from the link, i get one EA but i am not sure this can be use for indicator together

Hoe old version brain_trend_ea_v4_2.mq4  and latest Version updated to work correctly with new mql :

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
brainexpert_v1_nmc.mq4

can i use the above version and indicator BrainTrend2_all_in_one.mq4  with

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
brainexpert_v1_nmc.mq4?

i may use for 1min and 5min candle chart expiry..

Reason: