Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1431

Wildamaori
Wildamaori  
mladen:

There is no indicator like the one you are describing

PS: there are no "weak, medium and strong" crosses in the TDI indicator. TDI is simply rsi (rsx in that case) with a signal line and bollinger bands applied to it. There is no mystery in it that would cause some graduated crosses for that indicator

Thank you very much, I'm learning something new every day.

Have a blessed weekend 

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
sal:

could you  please advise me, why i am unable to see in the chart for the additional variable levels line in the TMA_ slope indi.. the levels some time disappear even loaded in chart.

Because the levels are set to fixed values while the slope can change a lot (try it on gold and you shall see). Also when you go to higher time frames the "slope" is much bigger than on lower time frames. All in all, those levels are there as some arbitrary values that should not be taken too seriously (that would be the same as placing level 0.1 on macd and then using that as something that matters something, while, in fact, it means close to nothing)
ranger_lp
ranger_lp  

Was curious....are there any updated versions of these two indicators....the RSI indicator passes on all the arrows in a template which is a minor pain...thanks in advance...

Files:
xpMA.mq4 13 kb
RSI BDv9.mq4 10 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ranger_lp:

Was curious....are there any updated versions of these two indicators....the RSI indicator passes on all the arrows in a template which is a minor pain...thanks in advance...

Instead of xpma use averages or all averages indicators (the latest all averages is made not to repaint too)

As of rsi indicator : that indicator is calculating wrong when in multi time frame mode (apart from repainting in some cases). Some normal rsi + average should be used

Mehmet10
Mehmet10  

Dear mladen,

I have been a silent viewer of this site for a long time, there are many indicators on this site that been looking into. I have had good success with Vasily indicator, i would appreciate if you could add a arrow indicator when the two lines cross over on the indicator, would also be great if you can add a alert. i will attach the indicator below.

thank you for your help and cooperation,

warmest regards. 

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Mehmet10:

Dear mladen,

I have been a silent viewer of this site for a long time, there are many indicators on this site that been looking into. I have had good success with Vasily indicator, i would appreciate if you could add a arrow indicator when the two lines cross over on the indicator, would also be great if you can add a alert. i will attach the indicator below.

warmest regards. 

First this version (it calculates correctly in multi time frame mode too - version 3.1 makes a mistake when in multi time frame mode)

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Mehmet10:

Dear mladen,

warmest regards. 

And here is the version with alerts and arrows added

Nicole Deinhard
Nicole Deinhard  
mladen:

And here is the version with alerts and arrows added

Thank you dear Mr. @mladen!
skumar2016
skumar2016  

Hello Mladen

This is also one of your creation out of 1000s others. Everything works find except the MTF feature. My mt4 freeze if i choose higher time frame other than current time frame. Can you please take a look and fix the issue.

MT4 Build# 1010 

Thank you,

Sandeep 

68E01DB2
68E01DB2  

Hello Mladen again

could you please add message box  ALERT when breakout green line and red line . the file mp4

thank you
Files: