Hma Ea - page 15

Just in case : version 1.2 updated too hmaexpert_v1.2_nmc.mq4

Files:

And to finish it - version 1.1 made new mql compatible - now everybody can use whatever version he/she likes : hmaexpert_v1.1_nmc.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Re: Hma Ea And to finish it - version 1.1 made new mql compatible - now everybody can use whatever version he/she likes : hmaexpert_v1.1_nmc.mq4

Can it be made a little more user friendly (hard to follow the options without looking at the code all the time)?

TamFX:
Can it be made a little more user friendly (hard to follow the options without looking at the code all the time)?

You are right

Will do some work that will make things easier (not just on this EA)

Here is the first step on making the EA more user friendly : hmaexpert_v1.21_nmc.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Here is the first step on making the EA more user friendly : hmaexpert_v1.21_nmc.mq4

This way it will be easier to use. Thanks

mladen:

Here is the first step on making the EA more user friendly :

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
hmaexpert_v1.21_nmc.mq4

Dear Mladen, I have problem on using the attached expert on renko chart. The ea doesn't open any position although the indi give the right signal. Could you explain why this happen? thank. 
Files:

vitoingletto:
Dear Mladen, I have problem on using the attached expert on renko chart. The ea doesn't open any position although the indi give the right signal. Could you explain why this happen? thank. 

vitoingletto

Use the following code :

void start ()
{
   Comment(TimeToStr(TimeLocal(),TIME_SECONDS));
   return;
}
Save it in the experts folder (any name will do) and attach it to your renko chart. If it does not display the current time on each new tick, then the problem is in your renko generating code (that EA is correct - nothing to change in it - the compiler warnings are benign)

mladen:

vitoingletto

Use the following code :

Save it in the experts folder (any name will do) and attach it to your renko chart. If it does not display the current time on each new tick, then the problem is in your renko generating code (that EA is correct - nothing to change in it - the compiler warnings are benign)

sorry, I tried to paste but I am not a coder.

I used another renko ea builder (attached) and your ea  "

hmaexpert_v1.21_nmc.mq4" but with no result again. Any advice? thank

Files:
RenkoEA.mq4  20 kb

vitoingletto:

sorry, I tried to paste but I am not a coder.

I used another renko ea builder (attached) and your ea  "

hmaexpert_v1.21_nmc.mq4" but with no result again. Any advice? thank

That renko EA is wrong (it can not run EAs on the offline renko chart)

Use the one attached

Reason: