Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1421

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
sal:

yes. good.

i make a demo test trades

1. the arrow comes in live candle at the beginning stage (not at all comes at middle)

2. its gives one min expiry most of them win.. but rare cases the trend goes reversal from the previous candle close spot value but arrow comes . which is a bad signal.. and the arrow goes inside the candle.. not  visible clearly..

can you make a gap between candle and arrow and alert so i can more make trade test on it.

also may i request to add the setting input options in the exe file.

attached snap and its nice for 1min..

sal

The "most of them win" does not help when it comes to repainting values. With repainting values you can not know what bat should be tested for alerts. Use that in run-time for a couple of days and you shall see what happens with "signal places" in run-time  with such indicators. We all have been there - sooner or later. There is no magic in repainting. Just repainting. Nothing else

If it works for you, use it as is, since some "alerts" would only cause chaos

saleesh
saleesh  
mladen:

sal

The "most of them win" does not help when it comes to repainting values. With repainting values you can not know what bat should be tested for alerts. Use that in run-time for a couple of days and you shall see what happens with "signal places" in run-time  with such indicators. We all have been there - sooner or later. There is no magic in repainting. Just repainting. Nothing else

mladen:

sal

thanks for message and great support from you with good to guidance given to me.
ranger_lp
ranger_lp  

Hi:

Does anyone have a version of nonlagdotalert that will alert on current candle? Thanks.

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
ranger_lp:

Hi:

Does anyone have a version of nonlagdotalert that will alert on current candle? Thanks.

Have this version.
Evgeni Gavrilovi
Evgeni Gavrilovi  

This indicator repaints? If no, please add alert.

include for metatrader5: smoothalgorithms.mqh

Files:
ranger_lp
ranger_lp  
mrtools:
Have this version.
Tnx very much...
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
sokolov72:

This indicator repaints? If no, please add alert.

include for metatrader5: smoothalgorithms.mqh

That should not repaint (that is the John Ehlers center of gravity with some smoothing added)

Here is a version with alerts added (I could not "translate" the options names - can not see the text in my metaeditor, but it can be used regardless of that)

Files:
Evgeni Gavrilovi
Evgeni Gavrilovi  
mladen:

That should not repaint (that is the John Ehlers center of gravity with some smoothing added)

Here is a version with alerts added (I could not "translate" the options names - can not see the text in my metaeditor, but it can be used regardless of that)

Thanks.
emmany4
emmany4  

Hello Mladen, pls help to add pop up alerts when arrow shows up.

Thanks in advance. 

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
emmany4:

Hello Mladen, pls help to add pop up alerts when arrow shows up.

Thanks in advance. 

Did you check the trend direction and force index indicators (quite a few versions of it)?