Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1428

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Wildamaori:

Hi Mntiwana,

Appreciate the upload, it probably needs to get checked though, as the chart needs to be refreshed constantly to see the changes.

What chances do we have getting alerts added?

Cheers, thanks mate.

Kind regards,

Will 

The chart does not need to be refreshed constantly for that indicator - it works as it should
Wildamaori
Wildamaori  
mladen:
The chart does not need to be refreshed constantly for that indicator - it works as it should

Thanks Mladen, I must be seeing things, no worries.Could you add alerts please?

Much obliged 

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Wildamaori:

Thanks Mladen, I must be seeing things, no worries.Could you add alerts please?

Much obliged 

Here is a version with alerts added

Wildamaori
Wildamaori  
mladen:

Here is a version with alerts added

Thank you very much, Mladen
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Here is also this version : it avoids some of the traps of adapting and allows nice long periods DeMarker calculations (like the example). It will probably be better to use floating (dynamic) levels, but that will be checked yet

DDAV
DDAV  

HI guys,

May you add time frame in the alert message on the file attached please ?

Thank you

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
DRADIS33:

HI guys,

May you add time frame in the alert message on the file attached please ?

Thank you

Here is a version with added time frame in the alert message

Julio
Julio  
mntiwana:

¿Crees que esto te ayude, ya color de la pendiente y suave.

Hi Mntiwana,

Thank you very much for your time and help. I see very well. I'll try this indicator and also try the climb by Mladen version.

Regards, 

Julio
Julio  
mladen:

Here is also this version : it avoids some of the traps of adapting and allows nice long periods DeMarker calculations (like the example). It will probably be better to use floating (dynamic) levels, but that will be checked yet

Hi Mladen,

Thank you very much for your time and help. I see very well. I'll try this indicator and also try the climb by Mntiwana version.

It would be too much to ask when checked the floating (dynamic) levels add arrows in the color changes?. I would like to try this indicator along with the deputy and I also would like to know your opinion on the use of the two indicators as a strategy in TF 1 hour and expiration to 4 or 5 hours.

Regards,
Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Julio:
Hi Mladen,

Thank you very much for your time and help. I see very well. I'll try this indicator and also try the climb by Mntiwana version.

It would be too much to ask when checked the floating (dynamic) levels add arrows in the color changes?. I would like to try this indicator along with the deputy and I also would like to know your opinion on the use of the two indicators as a strategy in TF 1 hour and expiration to 4 or 5 hours.

Regards,

That indicator is using future values - ie: it repaints

As of expiration : if by "expiration" you are referring to BO, sorry, but I am not a right person for that question. I have never traded B in my life and frankly I do not intend to