Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1428

Wildamaori:

Thanks Mladen, I must be seeing things, no worries.Could you add alerts please?

Much obliged 

Here is a version with alerts added

mladen:

Here is a version with alerts added

Thank you very much, Mladen

Here is also this version : it avoids some of the traps of adapting and allows nice long periods DeMarker calculations (like the example). It will probably be better to use floating (dynamic) levels, but that will be checked yet

HI guys,

May you add time frame in the alert message on the file attached please ?

Thank you

DRADIS33:

HI guys,

May you add time frame in the alert message on the file attached please ?

Thank you

Here is a version with added time frame in the alert message

mntiwana:

¿Crees que esto te ayude, ya color de la pendiente y suave.

Hi Mntiwana,

Thank you very much for your time and help. I see very well. I'll try this indicator and also try the climb by Mladen version.

Regards, 

mladen:

Here is also this version : it avoids some of the traps of adapting and allows nice long periods DeMarker calculations (like the example). It will probably be better to use floating (dynamic) levels, but that will be checked yet

Hi Mladen,

Thank you very much for your time and help. I see very well. I'll try this indicator and also try the climb by Mntiwana version.

It would be too much to ask when checked the floating (dynamic) levels add arrows in the color changes?. I would like to try this indicator along with the deputy and I also would like to know your opinion on the use of the two indicators as a strategy in TF 1 hour and expiration to 4 or 5 hours.

Regards,
Files:

Julio:
Hi Mladen,

Thank you very much for your time and help. I see very well. I'll try this indicator and also try the climb by Mntiwana version.

It would be too much to ask when checked the floating (dynamic) levels add arrows in the color changes?. I would like to try this indicator along with the deputy and I also would like to know your opinion on the use of the two indicators as a strategy in TF 1 hour and expiration to 4 or 5 hours.

Regards,

That indicator is using future values - ie: it repaints

As of expiration : if by "expiration" you are referring to BO, sorry, but I am not a right person for that question. I have never traded B in my life and frankly I do not intend to

mladen:

That indicator is using future values - ie: it repaints

As of expiration : if by "expiration" you are referring to BO, sorry, but I am not a right person for that question. I have never traded B in my life and frankly I do not intend to

Ok, I understand, I'll wait for version DeMarker indicator - adaptive smoother 1.2.mq4 with floating (dynamic) levels, with arrows please. Thanks for your kindness and quick answers. Regards.

Dear Mladen,

if you have the time and desire, please help to finalize this indicator.

I need to show the arrows on the chart at the crossing of the line

RSX and MA just outside of levels only. The levels will be set manually

in settings of indicator.

Also very good if you can to add MTF mode and visual and audible alert .

Thank you ! 

Files:
RSX_MA.mq4  5 kb
Reason: